《Chapter 5: Bye bye Sanity, I wish you could see the wicked tru-LEAVE ME ALONE!》

Heya! Author here.
Updates are gonna be every day or every second, so please be patient with me.
I would prefer it if you didn't rush me or anything but I can't truly stop you from commenting that.

With that said, Enjoy!
___________
"WHAT THE- HOW DID I END UP STREAMING AGAIN?! OOOOOHHHH NO NO NO NO NO. SIR, I WILL LEAVE NOW AND NEVER EVER OPEN UP TWITCH.

...

YOU KNEW! YOU CURSED ME WITH YOUR DONATION!"

"PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T BREAAATH-"
"OH I HOPE YOU SUFFOCATE AND DIE PAINFULLY SLOW!"
"WHEEEEZEEEE"
_______

Queen_Samy: ngl, Seeing Dest lose control over the situation is kinda, okay scratch that, really funny.
yoyoman: Welcome to the new episode of: Dest being painfully unaware of his surroundings. He is still pog tho.
shashaphapha: oh god, poor Dest! But tbh, it's kinda intriguing like what's gonna happen next? Bye the way Dest, luv you <3
RemBrem: :O He really has no luck.
Lotus_seeds:^Agree
RuneClaw: I don't know if I should be laughing or defending him. Lol, kinda curious how it will play itself out.
Hanashobu Shioureta: But on a serious note, I hope Dest is going to okay after that. He sounded kinda upset and tired. Stay healthy and happy!🍀
Luckythedragonet: Why is he like me-
Nightmare761: Can we talk about his comeback, like-🤌🏼
ze_trashcan: let us appreciate the godly drawn art in front of us. Like king 😔🤴🏻
mhei_lynn: GO KING, SPREAD DESTRUCTION IN DREAM'S STREAM🔥💥🧨🗡🪓😤
MachinaHeart: OH MY GOD, HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THAT FUNNY AND 👏🏼 BEING👏🏼 SUCH 👏🏼 A👏🏼 MOOD👏🏼
FandomDreamer: lmao, I hope that he keeps streaming with the gang like they are top tier👌🏼
Idunnowhatimdoinghere3: Dest's glitching Computer 🤝🏻 Dream's donation/promise.
DosenPorridge: Ah yes, my daily dose of memes and crackheads.
ze_trashcan: Now that I think about it, maybe Twitch is cursed for that poor lad. Would explain maaanny things.
Fere1260: It's my favorite drama and comedy show: Dest's cursed Twitch life. We are currently on his second arc where he will grow powerful and gather many Nakamas, all the while trying to survive in the harsh online world and their expectations. It has only started but it seems that Dest is still in denial or simply doesn't want to accept his Destiny.
Eeveelover_love: Can I marry him? Like, please-
MGOAT696: pogchamp
HitoOni: We stan a tired and kinda dead inside faceless king😌
Barbiebelike: He is trending on Twitter. He unknowingly has the power of so many fans and supporters.
Klickklack: Dest is best boi, periodt.💅🏿

"No no no no no guys, guys listen- This all your fault."

"Wh- How is it my fault?!"

"YOU CURSED ME WITH YOUR DONATION, TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD BE PREPARED IN TWO DAYS! TWO DAYS LATER MY COMPUTER LAGS AGAIN AND I AM STUCK WITH STREAMING AGAIN."

"I-" Dream wheezed and hit his table, desperately trying to breathe again.
"Look, dude. Buddy, I know that I can do many things, like speedrunning, escaping four hunters, being big brain, and all that awesome stuff but sadly I didn't learn the art of witchcraft and cursing. That would be fun. Cursing Tommyinnit so that he can finally be reasonable and not annoying."

[MC] glared at his screen with too much malice, it seemed that even Dream has sensed the glare.

"Uhh, I know I can't see you but are you glaring at the monitor, uh y'know, menacingly?"
"Yes, in hopes that you'll also get cursed or that something dreadful happens to you."