《Chapter 11: The #drans in Twitter has cursed and blessed me. Dream, why?》

Don't mind me.
Just writing/drawing more chaos and sins.
Y'know, the usual.
BUT PLEASE, THE HASHTAG DRANS IS SO CURSED BUT I CAN'T LOOK AWAY???
HELP?
Anyways, enjoy this ✨excuse of a chapter✨
___

It was a beautiful evening for the [lastname] family.
Kinda.

The gremlins laughed at Sapnap's demise, Wilbur was asking for more information, Philza is pissed at the kids and is crafting a belt, Dream was planning to tweet out for clarification, Sapnap is probably dead, Tommy was quietly talking with Tubbo and Ranboo about [MC]'s situation, Sam (when the hell did he appear???) was making sure that the heterochromia was really alright, Niki has muted herself, Bad was apologising for something that wasn't even his fault, George was sleeping and Techno...

Where was he?

[MC] didn't know and, quite frankly, he didn't care at the moment.
He has already demolished Sapnap for killing his birb and now he had to explain to them what he meant with a court date.

"Sooo...You want more information?" His casualty threw them all off, especially Wilbur.

"Of course we want more information! What, you think we immediately understand what you mean with 'oh yeah, I have a fucking-"

"Language!"

- court date.' NO, WE CAN'T READ YOUR STUPIDLY COMPLICATED MIND!" The outburst of Wilbur elected a snicker from his siblings, the severity of the situation not clear for them.

[MC] could only smile sheepishly at that as he couldn't retort to that. Wilbur was right and he couldn't argue with that.
Well, he probably could but damn, that would only do more harm than good.

Probably.

With a sigh, [MC] ruffled his [haircoloured] hair and gazed at the Discord icons.

"Okay. I will explain this as good as I can. I am not a lawyer, Quackity could explain this better as he is one, but as you know, I live in Germany."

Several hums were heard.

[MC] diverted his gaze towards his bookshelf, searching for a specific book.
With a sound of triumph, he grabbed the book and flipped it.

"Well, no offence guys but Germany is more organised than America and a few other countries."

"Stop dragging down our country, man. That's abuse. Stop the America abuse. #stoptheamericaabuse." Dream's voice interrupted his explanation. It seemed that he attempted to lessen the tension of this unfortunate situation and he had strangely succeeded at that.

"Shut up, Big D! Our country and the queen is so much better than America. Ugh, I shudder by thinking about it. Besides, America is shit." Tommy said that with so much confidence and disgust, [MC] wonders slightly what the heck America did to that boy to have him say that with so much disgust.

It was kinda impressive, he had to admit that.

"Well as I said, in Germany, the police takes everyone's problems serious. But like, problems problems, not Karen problems. Again, the majority of the police people are good and kind and the system is an organised one. Okay, uh, how should I explain this...It isn't so well-known around the world but Germany is a mixed country. There aren't so many full germans nor isn't the majority of them german. Which leads me to my next point. Racism and sexism aren't that prominent as the government itself takes care of such."

He exhaled, his anxiety building itself slowly up. His legs were bouncing up and down, his hands were sweaty so he rubbed them against his thighs.
Allah, how he hates explaining things that he doesn't know that well.