《Chapter 10: Have you considered that I hate yo-DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY BIRB!》

I'm back and healthy! Enjoy!

Sometimes [MC] wonders what in the world he did wrong. Right now, [MC] was starring at Tubbo with something akin softness, as the smaller one was still rambling about L'Manberg and its plans.

Look, [MC] finally acknowledged the nauseating gut feeling and was tensing a bit.

Every time he saw a shadow or something similar rush out of the corner of his eyes, he would look over quickly and realise that it was just nature or his own clothes/hair. Tubbo was still immersed in his conversation, not noticing how tense and guarded [MC] was.

Techno and Ranboo entering the game made it even worse for him, as he could already feel the chaos and destruction form itself slowly.

When Tubbo and [MC] heard the familiar ping of someone joining the SMP, both of them checked who has decided to grace their presence to them. The excitement was visible on the smaller ones face, as he enjoyed it immensely to talk with the half enderman with memory problems. He vividly remembers messing with Ranboo for quite a while, even with his Twitch Chat snitching every five minutes.

But [MC] could only gape in astonishment, his hopes for a serene stream diminishing quite fast and rapidly. He turned around to look at his siblings with a gaze pleading for help, as he has already the intuition of the everlasting chaos.

Those gremlins only smiled, aware that they couldn't really do something about it.

"Tubbo, please tell me that we are only going to do touring and peaceful stuff. Please." "Well, I planned to do something but it won't be violent or important! It's gonna be fiiine."

[MC] should have questioned it more, as Tubbo's tone unsettled him greatly.

"Okay, I trust you."

"Thank you!"

__________

Techno was in his cabin, talking to his stream and explaining what his plans are for today. Tommy wasn't online but Techno already expected that. Well, they did plan to get some of his weapons back but how exactly was still in planning.

Maybe he could bully the newcomer, to test him and gain some content.

I mean, Dest was a clout chance, his situation gaining him fame and attention. If that ain't a clout opportunity than he doesn't know what is.

Noticing that he was getting distracted, he finally left his cosy cabin to greet his new content.

"Okay Chat, let's bully the new nerd. Dream will probably, no certainly, be with him, which means more clout for me, which also means more millionaires to donate to me."

His skin looked at the Camera straight ahead, showing how serious Techno was about his statement.
____

"Ayyyy, my bro!"

[MC] didn't have to turn around to know who exactly decided to sling their arm around his shoulder.

"Hello, Quackity." He answered back quite monotonous and, well, dead, signalling that he was quite done with social interacting.

"Why so cold, man? Come on, be a little more relaxed! Why don't I and Tubbo introduce you to the others? I mean, you'd have to do it later with the Manhunt tomorrow, ya know?" [MC] knew that Quackity was teasing him only a little bit but he had the feeling that Quackity doubted his skills in Minecraft. He wasn't gonna expose his tricks, that would only doom him more.

Instead, he did what he can do best.
____

"Quackity, I swear to my Macaroons, I will fly to Mexico with my belt and sandals, find out where you live, so I can show you how Minecraft Manhunt works in real life."