《Chapter 13: DUDUDUDU-PLEASE LET ME BE FREE WITH MY MACAROO- nO-》

(Here have this ugly art of Dest's Minecraft skin. That is only his Minecraft skin nothing else. [MC] is still just you with a red eye, so no worries about me giving Dest any kind of look. Too lazy for that.)

Ah yes.
Who doesn't know the famous (Y/N) scheme, with the stutters and innocent act?
He wishes he didn't but alas he had been forced to read such sinful and burning tragedy.

LOOK, HE GOT NOTHING AGAINST SUCH STORIES BUT LIKE.
YOU AIN'T STUTTERING EVERY TWO SECONDS AND ACTING SO... SO INNOCENTLY CRINGE.

You are probably wondering why the famous and probably most relatable character is mentioning such a vile subject.
Remember Jasmin? The masochist? Yeah, she forced him into doing this to his poor poor eyes.

[MC] was currently reading a particularly nasty part that he wishes he could forget immediately but Fate was a cruel thing towards him.

"Why would you do tha- EW NO, JASMIN WHAT THE DANG DIDDLY DARN DOC DO YOU READ IN YOUR UNFULFILLING LIFE??? YOU ARE A NASTY ONE, I SWEAR THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE EVEN IN MY APARTMENT FOR FORCING ME TO READ THIS!"

The pure disgust was audible for the siblings to hear, as they have been living with [MC] for too long.

But the best friend of the heterochromia just cackled, taking the sweet revenge after humiliating her on stream for liking Math. Come on, math wasn't that bad, she knows that the giant was just lazy to do all the math shit.

Which to be fair, he has all the right to be lazy.

"Well, giant softie, you ain't escaping me this time. We are gonna spend so much time together, if you want to or not, I don't care."
She grinned impishly, knowing that he won't refuse her that easily.

The groan he let out proved her right.
___
"Why are we here again?" The dead tone of the [haircoloured] male surprised the tiny dwarf a bit, resulting in her flinching in surprise.

Jasmin rolled her eyes at the stupidity of her best friend.

"Well, you are gonna be shooting that video today, right? The Manhunt one?"

The silence told her everything.

With astonishment, Jasmin gazed at him with so much despair, he wonders slightly if he drank her last Capri-Sun.

He opened his mouth to answer but a crash interrupted him midway.

Turning his head slightly to the source of the noise, only to see Louay and Bakr bicker again.
With a sigh of despair and suffering, he called out to his siblings, knowing that he will regret it in the next few hours.

"Bakr, Louay. Get the others and a few snacks. Today is the big day." The bickering stopped abruptly and the two boys zoomed to their siblings to see the certain doom of the group.

He knew that he would regret it in the next ten minutes.

[MC] watched with underlying anxiety as he booted up his PC and started the Minecraft Launcher. Praying to Allah that he would win this stupid bet, he changed his skin and typed in the IP address of the Server.

"UHHH THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!"

[MC] wonders slightly if it is too late to set all five to adoption. Even Jasmin.
But alas, he needed his servants for a little longer. Damn his laziness and nonexistent motivation.

The tiny dwarf, also known as Jasmin, draped herself on his lap, as those thighs were "bussin'" as she would say to him every god damn time he tried to shove her off. She also said it's best friend requirements as her Bestie and bro but he had the feeling that it was only a lie to let her sit on his lap.

Get your mind outta the gutter, they are besties. He would hit anyone with his sandals who even hinted that they were together. Smh, can't even be friends with the opposite sex.

Besides, his Bestie? Nah, she simply ain't it. She be looking like a crusty dusty old piece of clothing that you would wear in the 1600th. She a hoe and he ain't a liar.

Okay, maybe he is- nah he ain't lying.
_____________________

(This is a realistic interpretation of the Manhunt. I am not going to be writing how a block is jumping around)

[MC] finally entered the goddamn server at last and had regretted it several seconds later. Immensely.

There they are in their stupid glory: The Muffinteers. The Dream Team.
God, how he wanted to punch their stupid smug faces and dropkick them in self-defence. Alas, the heterochromia had no way to justify his needs to destroy them physically, which is slightly saddening for him and his fellow sadi- ahem he meant boys.

His musings were interrupted by the one person he didn't want to sock in the face: Badboyhalo.
"Well, well, well. Look who decided to grace us with their presence. The mighty Dest himself!"
Okay, screw his previous thoughts. That boy will be his first victim and [MC] won't rest until that demon is desperate for the sweet release of Death.

Deciding to take on the challenge Badboyhalo has declared at him, he opened his crusty mouth to respond.

"Look who still got no skills to even be near the mighty 'Dest'." Huh. Maybe he should have said it with some emotion or an expression, cuz damn that sounded hella creepy.

But it seemed to have the right effect on the team because they immediately started to falter only to bark at him like little poodles.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOUR PARROT, HOW CAN YOU DEFEND YOURSELF? HMMM?" Sapnap crossed his jacked arms across his chest and tilted his head with a smug smirk.

That mf smirk gonna be gone soon and he will be crying out for Dream to help him.

"I chased you down with a Netherite axe and killed you twice. How are you even gonna come near me in this Manhunt? Hmmm?"

George was laughing hysterically at that, wheezing for the tiny amount of air his tiny body could get.
But Dream ain't a Pissbaby no mo.
He will be the last thing that the cyan haired bastard is gonna see.

"You can't escape my love, how will you escape me in the Manhunt?"

"You can't even get my love, Techno did, how will you catch me here?"

Ohhhh man, he should not be taunting them but it's too much fun. Honestly, he should that more often.
____________________

OKAY NEVERMIND THAT, NEVER EVER TAUNT SOMEONE IF YOUR FUTURE IS ON LINE AND YOUR TINY BIT OF SANITY THAT STAYED LIKE ROACH.

The cyan haired boiiii was currently in the ocean to get some money yoyoman with those pesky hoes behind him.
He won't make the effort to get them dead in a spectacular way, mans got no brain for that. He will let Dream have this iconic thing.

The swimming wasn't even really worth it but he still had hopes for the treasure that is to be buried in the Insel before him. Deciding that his future is worth the effort and hard work, [MC] swam faster than any living thing here in the ocean.

Distinctly, he could hear the bickering of the four other children (not his gremlins, they were too immersed to even talk) and he had to hurry up if he wanted to have a chance against them.

Look, he is a realistic pessimist, so he knows that he got little to no chance of winning. He is more of a building type, not the "let's make cool and really exhausting MLG's".

[MC] got better things to do like eat, sleep, cry over Ace and gush over Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Sabo, Robin and Nami, draw some memes because of the stinky art block and of course torture his beloved servants.

After like twenty minutes of swimming, he finally reached the shore and kissed the ground a few times.
And promptly spit out sand.

"What are you even doing?" Shit. They caught up with him. And you know what his dumbass did?

Taunt him again, because he couldn't keep his crusty dusty old stinky mouth shut.

"Kissing the ground, which you'll never experience, considering that I am married to Technoblade and not you."

Why again did he decide to be a big bitch.
Allah knows.