Ch. 25

Hey guys!!! Been a while huh? I want to apologize for that since I've been dealing with so much lately and I lost so much motivation to continue writing. But I'm going to continue writing so don't worry!! I'm sorry for disappearing I really am!!!

🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

   It had been about an hour or so since Karma had his nightmare or dream or whatever it was. The red head was now currently watching as Rin and Iblis were signing documents with The Demon Lord himself, Satan. It was mostly quiet which made the assassin nervous for some reason, something didn't add up for him.
   After a few minutes the human frowns and places his head on the table while staring at his boyfriend. "I have a question." The three demons all looked at the mercury eyed male, Rin looked curious, Iblis was a little surprised by Karma suddenly speaking, and Satan? Well he looked calm as he waited for the one who stole his son's heart to continue speaking.
   "What is it?" Rin asks since he figured that his brother and Father weren't going to answer the question. "If Rin's the youngest why is he the Heir? Not judging just curious of how that works." Iblis then laughs as he set down the magical pen he was writing with so he could look at his possible future brother in law.
   "Rin's Father's only biological child." The King of Heat replies which causes Karma to get even more confused as to what he meant. "Theres 9 of you, and Rin's the only biological one? How?"
    "Lucifer, was created when the first piece of light came to Gehenna. Some say that Lucifer was that spark of light and with that light his kingdom was born." Rin and Iblis shared a look of shock at Satan started speaking, they didn't expect him to start talking buy it was nice.
   "After Lucifer had learned to make sunsets and sunrises the concept of time was forged by him and when that happened Samuel was created. They've been fighting since they met." A light hearted chuckle came from the white haired Demon Lord as he continued speaking. Satan enjoyed talking about how his sons came to be, not many were curious about how his family came to be.
   "How was Azizel created?" Curiosity glimmers in Karma's mercury colored eyes before Rin burst out laughter. "Its Azazel!" The Demon Prince was laughing while Iblis started snickering softly so he wouldn't get in trouble.
   With a shake of his head Satan had a smile on his face as he watched his sons and possible future son in law. "Azazel wasn't created like Samuel and Lucifer, his birth was caused by the first human to be sent to Gehenna."
   The Demon King couldn't help but remember the birth of his third son since it was something he couldn't forget. He couldn't forget any of his children's births and creations.
   "When the spirit of the first human came to Gehenna the essence of that spirit mixed with my demonic aura and Azazel was the end result." Karma hummed as he paid attention to what he was being told. It was all so interesting!
   "What about Iblis?" The human failed to noticed that the Fourth Demon King had flinched at the question. Rin glanced at his brother concerned before he remembered the story of Iblis and Egyn. The first set of twins in the Royal Family.
   "It was a while after Lucifer's kingdom had been made and functional when a number of demonlings had been infected with some form of energy." Satan's tone had changed as he spoke, he hated how Iblis and Egyn where created but he was glad since they were excellent King's.
   "The demonlings that had been infected were Iblis, Egyn, and a few others. Soon the infection changed their genetic structure and reshaped their bodies as well as gave them different powers." A sigh escaped Iblis as he listened to the story he had been told since he could remember.
   "There were 4 others with me and Egyn but it split evenly to where 2 had fire powers and 2 had water powers." The charcoal eyed male said as he took over the story which caused a slight shocked expression to form on Satan's face.
   "I'm confused, what happened to you and Egyn?" Karma questions as he tilts his head, he could probably guess what Iblis would say next but he didn't know fully.
   "During the transformation stage, me and Egyn were in a more severe situation to where we had to have blood transfusions, in the end me and Egyn had the ability to control and manipulate Fire and Water as well as anything related to those elements." The look on Rin's face was unreadable since he didn't want to ask why he didn't know about that part of the story.
   "Oh..." Karma muttered as he nods, he understood now and he figured since Iblis and Egyn had more power then the other kids that they were made into King's.
   "Anyway! Let's talk about Beelzebub!" Iblis said which lifted the mood and caused a few chuckles from the others. "Alright, now then do you wish to tell the story Iblis? Or would you like me to?" Satan asked before he saw his son's eyes light up.
   "I'll do it!" The King of Fire chirped as he looked at Karma with the brightest smile the human had seen on the hotheaded ones face. "Ok! Hahaha!" The red haired human laughs as he grins and waits to be told the story.
   "Ok! So Beelzebub was first made as a human and he died at the human age of 7 because of an infestation of flies, the first flies made by God might I add, and when he died his soul was supposed to go to Heaven but one of Azzy's repears collided with his soul!" For whatever reason Iblis was speaking in a very chirpy voice, it was adorable in Karma's eyes.
   "When the collision happened the energies of both of them fused together and created the Beelzebub we all know and love! It took a few years to find him since he was in Assiah but when we found him he was surrounded by all kinds of insects!" A look of wonder and shock decorated Karma's face and it caused Rin to summon his phone and quickly take a picture.
   "When he was found he was brought to Gehenna and Father took him in and raised him before BugBoi became The King of Insects or as you humans call him, The King of Flies." Iblis looked happy as he recalled Beelzebub's upbringing, the blonde was his favorite sibling after all, AFTER EGYN!!!!
   "How was Astaroth brought up?" A growl escaped Iblis' throat as he heard his enemy's name. Karma raised an eyebrow at the change in behavior Iblis had just displayed.
   "He was created by God, ironically." Satan started speaking before Inlis could go on a rant about how much he hated Astaroth. "Why?" Karma questions as he kept his gaze on Iblis.
   "Well God needed a way to properly dispose of the creature's he created dying and so he made Astaroth but as an Angel." Rin spoke up since he wasn't going to be ignored this chapter. "He became a demon by killing and disposing of an entire village of humans because they pissed him off."
   A light laugh came from Karma when he heard that. It made sense in a way. "Wow, that's great." The slight mocking tone in Karma's voice made the others smile.
   "How about Amaimon?" The second that question was asked the demons tensed up while Rin shivered when he recalled getting told that story. "What?" Karma muttered softly in confusion.
   "Amaimon was also created by a God but no one knows which exactly but the purpose of his creation was to destroy the Demon Race." Satan spoke as he closed his eyes and clenched his fist as he remembered the pain and torment Amaimon had gone through.
   "When he had entered Gehenna he was being manipulated and controlled so that he wasn't in control of his own body." Vemon was laced in Iblis' voice as he had some heat waves come off his body.
   "There was a huge battle that caused so much destruction and the end result left Amaimon nearly dead after his battle with Astaroth that had completely destroyed The Kingdoms of Rot and Insects." Satan unclenched his fists as he set them down on the table and stared at the wooden piece of furniture with glowing eyes.
   "The destruction caused the foundation of Gehenna to become unstable and that made the ground start collapsing in on itself so Father had seen it as an opportunity to balance out everything, so he gave Amaimon's dying body some blood to heal it before he infused the energy of Gehenna's ground and plant life with the blood he had given Amaimon which made him be able to control the Earth and have some control over Nature." Iblis spoke softly as he closes his eyes and sat down since he had been standing the entire time.
   "Amaimon went into a coma for 100 years before he woke up and freaked, it took so long to calm him down and get him to trust us but it took even longer to get him out of that control." Rin added since he could tell that his brother and Father didn't want to talk about it.
   "Sorry for that happening, I didn't mean to bring up painful memories for you guys." Karma apologized before he heard a scream come from down the hall.

🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

   Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter!!!!! Have a great day/night my adorable cookies!!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪