Ch. 11

Hey guys!! Here's another chapter!!! Also just a heads up I'm going to be adding a couple Oc's to this story soon I'll probably have an author's note or another book explaining them or something like that haven't really decided yet!!
   Oh! And plz don't play the video yet it goes with this chapter in a certain part hehe~ hope you enjoy!!
   *hands everyone a cookie*

£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£

   After almost 1days and 1 night of travelling by train the exorcists in training, full fledged Exorcist and Son of Satan finally got to their destination.
   "So we're supposed to start this mission tomorrow since the people who need our help aren't in town and want to talk to us privately." Shiro sighs as he reads the note on the stack of papers.
   "Then what do we do?" Yukio questions as he noticed that his brother was looking at a flyer. "We could go do karaoke since there's a town festival." Rin points out as he points at the flyer.
   "No!" The Kyoto trio yell in unison. " That's a great idea Rin! " Izumo agreed since she wanted to torture Bon since they fought the whole time on the train.
   "Izumo's right, let's go do some singing since the winner gets a prize of....$ 1,000." Shiro blinks as he rereads the flyer to make sure he read that correctly.
   "Cya there then." A certain ravenette waves halfheartedly as he heads for the festival which causes the others to follow him in excitement, while most of them were excited.
   Music started filling the air as flashing lights could start being seen. "Woah." Rin stares in awe as he feels the ground vibrating from the heavy rock and roll coming from the stage.
   "So loud!" Sheimi covers her ears as she looks around with a grin. Izumo pulls out earplugs and puts them on smiling slightly as she heads for the food court.
   The Kyoto trio start walking around together while Yukio watches his brother sign up for the singing contest confusing him. "Since when can Rin sing?"
   " I have no idea. " Shiro deadpans before watching Sheimi drag Yukio away with her causing him to laugh. Rin walks over to Shiro and looks around him.
   "Others left you alone?" The sapphire eyed male giggles amused as he looks at the person currently singing a song by Eminem. "Yep are you going to sing?" The white haired man questions curiously.
   "Yup!" The ravenette cheers as he waits for his name to be called. After about 10 minutes the others returned just as Rin's name was called to go on stage.
   "Break a leg Rin!" Yukio calls as Rin does a thumbs up when he heads for the microphone. The ravenette takes a deep breath as he hears the music for the song "I'm Still Standing" by Taron Egerton start playing.

*Play the Song!!!*
You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
   The exwires and Shiro stared at Rin as he was singing shocked that he could actually sing.
And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
   Sheimi started clapping along with the beat of the music with some other people around her even Izumo and Konekomaru started clapping along.
Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now
You know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
   Yukio smiles at his brother before he glances at Shiro to see him recording the ravenette as Rin subconsciously danced a bit on stage.
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
   After  the song was over Rin took a bow as clapping and cheers echoed around. "Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin!" Sheimi starts chanting causing others to follow her lead.
   "Seems we have a crowd favorite!" The announcer laughs as he comes on stage beside the ravenette. The announcer has dirty blonde hair and blue bell eyes.
   "Laddie would you mind doing a duet with our winner from last year?" The blonde, Collin, smiles . "Sure!" The sapphire eyed male grins as he laughs.
   "Great! I'd like you to meet Ash!" Collin says as a teenager with charcoal black eyes and hair that resembled fire walked out on stage shocking Rin once he realized it was Iblis!
   "What song do you both wanna do?" Collin questions the secret brothers. The pair of demons smirked at each other before looking at the announcer and saying in unison. "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing."
"Alright!!" The blonde cheers and walks towards the dj booth to tell him the song.