Prologue

A figure sat silently in a tree as he listens to the sounds of the peaceful forest that surrounds him. The males breathing barely made a sound as his face held no expression or emotion as his wild hair resembles an out of control fire with the colors to match. His charcoal black eyes held no emotion they were simply dull and lifeless.
   The nineteen year old looking males outfit outfit consists of a black leather jacket with flames decorating the sleeves, a dark gray undershirt, faded jeans, and a gold locket shaped like a phoenix hung around his neck. His black combat boots looked worn out from years of use, while his black tail sways gently in the breeze with the tip coated in flames showing he was a demon.
   Soon the male heard rapid footsteps coming closer which was followed by the angry shouts of humans, causing curiosity to consume him. His charcoal black eyes watch as a young boy no older than five stops and look around at the trees surrounding him.
   The kid was covered in scratches and deep bleeding cuts which soaked his yellow shirt and brown pants. His sapphire blue eyes held fear, tiredness, and urgency while his blackish blueish hair was sticking in weird angles and to his porcelain face.
   'He looks like Father, could this be the child I was sent to find?' The charcoal eyed male smirks lightly as he jumps down from the tree he was resting in and landing with a light thud.
   The ravenette jumps and screams in shock before looking at the demon in front of him. "Who are you!? What do you want from me!?" The boy shouts in fear before he hears a gunshot near them making him look around frightened.
   A light chuckle of amusement comes from the demon as grown men walk out of the bushes with daggers and guns, scowls on most of their faces. "Hmm, a bunch of pathetic grown humans chasing a child? This simply cannot do~." The demon purrs as gun point at him making him tilt his head a little to the right in pure amusement.
   "What'd you say brat!?" A bulky man with scars covering his face and shoulders growls. " Oh? Did you not hear me? Cause I said that a bunch of pathetic humans chasing a child is absolutely ridiculous." The male replies with a charming smile which makes the men surrounding him and the kid pissed.
   Soon the firing of guns rang throughout the air followed by the smell of smoke. After almost three minutes of constant firing, laughter echoes around and the men look at the charcoal eyed demon in fear, before blood flys around as one by one each of them get ripped apart.
   As the young boy watches blood go everywhere as well as organs in absolute horror. His sapphire blue eyes travel to the demon when he giggles at the bloody sight he created, before he kicks the crimson red blood off his sharp black nails.
   The boy's eyes widen as he feels something cover his mouth and he soon freezes as cold metal comes in contact with his neck. "At least a can kill one last person before I die!" A pale man covered in blood with his left eye gone laughs loudly.
   The demon turns his head to look at the man and the little boy before he could move the boy screams. "NO!" Just as bright blue flames burst around him and the male holding him screams in agonizing pain as his skin burns off.
   The little boy screams in shock as he watches the make that was about to kill him get burned to ashes. The demon smirks devilishly as he slowly walks towards the kid after a moment of shock had filled him.
   "Seems I found you little brother ~." The male demon purrs as he gets closer to the kid, who was backing up out of fear for the demon. "L-little b-brother?" The boy shudders confused as the flames around him leave.
   "You are Rin Okumura are you not?" The charcoal eyed male asks tilting his head. "Y-yes that's me." The kid, Rin, whispers as he stares at the charcoal eyed demon. "Who are you?"
   "Who am I? Why I'm Iblis, The Demon King of Fire as well as the fourth son of Satan. " Iblis smiles at Rin before he crouches down to the five year olds height. "I'm one of your older brothers Little Rin."
   Rin stares at Iblis in confusion and disbelief before he scoffs and shakes his head. "I'm dreaming aren't I? This is just a stupid dream and I'll wake up in my bed!"
Iblis chuckles amused with his younger brother before patting his head. "I'm afraid this isn't a dream, you are the ninth son of Satan and a half demon at that little brother."
   "I'm not your brother! Or the son of Satan! " Rin growls loudly before darkness clouded his vision and he falls into Iblis' arms. "Don't worry Rin, me and the others will teach you everything you need to know. "
   Iblis smiles and holds the unconscious boy, then he teleports beside the church that Rin was growing up in then he lays the half demon on the soft grass.
   "Good night Rin sweet dreams, tomorrow is your first day of training with all of our brothers. Slowly but surely we'll have you ready to become the future King of Gehenna." Iblis whispers as he stares at the sleeping child, then he disappears in a puff of red smoke.
   As soon as Iblis left Shiro comes outside and spots the sleeping child and relief fills him. 'Thank God Rin is ok!' The Paladin thinks as he scoops up Rin and carries him inside of the church.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆• Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the Prologue if you see any mistakes don't be afraid to point them out! Well have a good morning/afternoon/night!