Ch. 24

So how is everyone doing during this time of solitude? I know that its been a hot minute since my last update but I'm back with another chapter!! I was reading the comments and the one shot chapter I did titled Ready As I'll Ever Be had got some confusion from you guys and idk if people read the a/n at the beginning of the chapters or not but I think it would be helpful if you at least scan through them? I can't force someone to do anything and I'm not going to do that but please at least dm me if your confused about something please? If you don't want to that that's fine!!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

   Karma was staring at the scene in front of him with a look of utter confusion and amazement. He had no idea what happened nor did he care about how it happened but he was hoping to see how it would turn out.
   "JANUS IS THE MOM AND PATTON IS THE DAD!" "NO! LOGAN IS THE MOM!" "ROMAN BELONGS WITH VIRGIL!" "VIRGIL'S PERFECT MATCH IS LOGAN!" "REMUS AND LOGAN ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!"
   The group had been watching 'Sander's Sides' and when Iblis said that Virgil and Remus would make a cute couple it had turned into the brothers yelling and fighting over the characters. Before Karma knew what was happening he had been caught in the middle of the siblings arguement.
To say the assassin was amused would be an understatement since he had no idea how to react or what he should be thinking.
   "FALSEHOOD!" Rin yelled as Iblis said something about Logan and Remus being the most dangerous couple. Where was this conversation going? No idea.
   Karma's eyes went to the wall and he looked at the readers. "Anyone have popcorn?" He asked before he leans back on the bed and flops down, he didn't even want to get involved since he didn't know if it would start a war.
   As the brothers continued arguing over Sander's Sides the red haired assassin yawned and shuffled around on the bed, the popcorn that he had gotten from the first reader's comment was sitting on the floor.

((Blood and Gore Warning))
   His mercury colored eyes slowly closed and he entered a dream, the noise he fell asleep to vanished and Karma found himself in a black room.
   No wait, it wasn't black it was red. Blood red. Was-was that actual blood? A sudden scream filled the air, a screaming voice Karma knew all to well. "RIN!"
   As the assassin ran through the room he kept slamming into walls he didn't know were there and soon he stopped as he saw a nasty sight. "R-rin?"
    No reply. Karma's voice echoed around him as he walked closer, his lovers body was torn apart yet he was still together.
   His wild unkempt hair was soaked in blood and it was his light blue almost white hair. The soft porcelain skin the demon had was shredded and his organs seemed to be missing.
   What happened? Karma wanted to know, he had been listening to Rin and the others fighting only seconds ago what happened?!
   A choked out sob escaped Karma as he finally looked at Rin's eyes. One was a beautiful demonic red and the other was a deep sapphire blue. His eyes were intact while the rest of him wasn't.
   "This isn't funny!" Karma screamed as he backed away and hit a wall directly behind him before he slid down it and held his head. "Rin's not dead....he's not.....he can't be....."
   The shaky voice of the human assassin just echoed around him, it was silent as Karma shook. "This is your fault."
   The mercury eyes that the human possessed shot up with his head and a whimper came from him. The dead body of Rin was standing in front of him.
   "R-" "I'm deAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Rin's voice turned dark and evil, it was his demon voice he used to get his way or when he was seriously or pissed off. Karma couldn't tell which one Rin was feeling.

((Blood and Gore warning over))
   "YOU AREN'T AN ASSASSIN! YOU'RE A WASTE! I NEVER SHOULD'VE FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
   That hurt. Really really hurt. Karma closed his eyes as he remembered how he practically raised himself since his parents  were never there. They were always on some stupid trip leaving Karma alone with the servants.
   "I DON'T LOVE YOU!" Shut up. "NO WONDER YOU'RE PARENTS LEFT YOU ALONE!" Stop. "Karma-san?" A timid voice asked and that caused Karma to look up and he saw a white room.
   In front of him were memories, bubble memories like the ones you see in movies.
   "Just send Teraseka and a dummy, their both disposable." Karma heard himself say and he looked over and saw a memory of them planning a space trip.
   "Mustard and wasabi! Never know when you're gonna need them to shove up a nose!" A small laugh came from the red head as he saw the results of his fight with the assassin known as Grip.
    "Call me a sinner, call me a saint tell me it's over I'll still love you the same! Call me your favorite call me the worst tell me it's over I don't want you to hurt!"
   As Karma watched a bit of the memory of him singing at a Karaoke Bar with the rest of E-Class he felt warmth.
    "Ma!" Huh? That voice. "Rma!" Karma looked around for the voice that sounded so familiar. "Karma!"
   A gasp came from the red haired teen as he shot up and breathed heavily. As he looked around he saw Rin and his brothers looking at him concerned.
   "You ok?" Iblis asks as he tilts his head, he had been the one to wake up the human. He seemed to have had a nightmare before it changed?
    It didn't matter since Karma was awake now. "Yea, yea I'm good." Karma nodded as Rin crawled in his lap and snuggled close to him.
    "I don't believe you but alright." Rin kisses the others collar bone as he feels Karma wrap his arms around his waist. "I know."

🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐

   Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! If I forgot a trigger or something let me know!!!! Hope you all have a great day/night!!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍨🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🥛🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🥛🍼🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪☕🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍽🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍭🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪