Ch. 18

Hey guys!I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

   Don't waste time on revenge the people who hurt you, will eventually face their own karma

-Karma Akabane

🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

   Rin smiles as he walks into his older brothers office with the two professional assassins close behind. "How big is this place anyway?" A blue eyed assassin mumbles getting a certain demons attention.
   "An excellent question!" Mephisto grins as he stands up and looks at his unexpected visitors. "Now Rin to what do I own the pleasure of this visit? "
   "Well I was wondering if my boyfriend and my friend could join the academy as well as The Cram School?" The sapphire eyed demon grins an adorable grin.
   "Boyfriend?" The purple haired demon narrows his eyes as he glances at the assassins before he looks at Rin. "Is it the red haired one, dear little brother?"
   ' Little Brother!?' The two assassins stare in disbelief as they look at the brothers who look nothing alike. "Why yes he is, his name is Akabane Karma." Rin nods losing his grin.
   "Whats the other males name? " The forest green eyed demon sighs in defeat. "Shiota Nagisa." The ravenette informs as he watches his brother start typing on the keyboard of the computer.
   Silence surrounded the four of them besides the typing coming from the keyboard before Samuel smiles. "There we are! All registered and logged into the system."
   " That was quick. " Comments the red head as he stands beside Rin and gently grabs his hand as Karma yawns bored. "Can we go now? I wanna punch something."
   " Of course you do. " Nagisa rolls his eyes as he sits down and heads a giggle from the Demon King of Time and Space. "Well for the exwires it's a complete training day." He comments .
   "Great!" Rin immediately smiles as he drags Karma and Nagisa, after grabbing the bluenette's wrist, out of the room away from his crazy older brother before he starts an interrogation.
   "Woah! Rin slow down love." Karma smirks lightly as he rolls his eyes with a sarcastic tone. "Sorry I didn't want to get interrogated is all." The sapphire eyed male sighs and let's them go.
   "What's that supposed to mean?" Nagisa tilts his head curiously as he looks at his demon friend. "My brothers can be a little overprotective when it comes to me." Rin blushes lightly as he hums.
   "It's that just precious." The red haired assassin giggles his sadistic giggle as he gets an idea. "Karma." Nagisa glares with a warning tone hoping to get the red head to stop his idea.
   "Whatever your planning please don't get killed because of it." The half-demon chuckles lightly as he notices Nagisa sweatdrop at his reaction to his boyfriend getting an idea.
   The Satanist just gives a twisted smirk as he starts making a plan to get under Samuel's skin and get him angry. 'This is gonna be fun~ especially when I do it to Rin.'
   "So where are we heading?" The bluenette questions wanting some idea of where they were heading. "Cram School." Was all the ravenette said as he sticks a key into a locked door and opening the door.
   The Ninth Son of Satan reveals the Cram School hall to the assassins as he glances at then he notices the shocked expressions from both causing him to laugh in amusement.
   "C'mon!" The demon starts running down the hall with the others following instantly while silently running. 'Their footsteps are silent.' The half-demon smirked at his thought.
   Slowing down to a walk Rin leads the two into the classroom silencing the conversations. "Rin why weren't you at school!" Yukio demands an answer as he glares at the ravenette.
   Karma narrowed his gaze at the brunette as he takes a step closer only for Rin to answer his twin. "I was helping these two around the school since their new."
   Everyone's gazes went to the two assassins as Karma made an innocent aura surround him. "It's a pleasure to meet you I'm Akabane Karma." The red head greets with an innocent smile completing the innocent vibe.
   'He seems so innocent to be here.' Yukio gets confused as he watches the hidden assassins. "Hello my name is Shiota Nagisa, please call me Nagisa." The bluenette bows with a smile .
   'They both seem so innocent, why are they training to be Exorcist? They don't seem to have what it takes.' The teal blue eyed human sighs in confusion.
   'Nagisa's greeting is normal, Karma has a plan doesn't he? He's acting to innocent.' Rin sweatdrops and shakes his head. "They just joined today!"
   "It's a pleasure to have more students now take your seats everyone." Shiro chuckles lightly as he watches Rin and Karma sit beside each other while Nagisa sits beside Sheimi.
   Shiro then starts a boring lecture on the different herbs that hurt or heal demons which causing Rin to fall asleep while the others take notes.
   An hour later the exwires head to the gym for some training and team sparring. "Ok so Rin and Karma while spare against each other." The teacher shouts.
   The two of them glance at one another before heading for the small arena. 'This should be interesting.' Nagisa giggles lightly as he leans against the railing to watch better.
   As the whistle gets blown both males charge at each other and try punching the other before Rin easily dodges and trips the red head causing him to jump up once landing.
   Both males start doing the techniques in material arts that Karasuma-sensei had taught them in E-Class causing Nagisa to smile at the memories.
   Neither Karma or Rin were going all out as they drag the playful fight out. "Your rusty Rin." Karma giggles tauntingly as he back flips to avoid a kick to the gut.
   "I could say the same thing about you Cherry~." The ravenette cooes sweetly as a few of the watchers get confused about the nickname Rin has for Karma.
   "Oh really? You think that BlackBerry?" The sadist laughs lightly before he gasps in pain from a roundhouse kick to the stomach from his lover.
   "Shit that kinda hurt a little." The Satanist smirks darkly before he runs forward and drop kicks Rin before doing an axe kick causing a groan of pain from Rin but he stays down.
   'Did I win?' Karma smirks and raises a hand signalling victory before Rin swings his body around and brings Karma to the ground pinning him down.
   Gasps of surprise came from the exwires and the teachers as Rin laughs at Karma's face of shock and disbelief. "And to think you would've seen that coming what happened to you Karma?"
   'That was an unexpected move from Rin but then again considering his background it's not a huge surprise.' Nagisa smiles as he looks at the pair of lovers.
   "Rin wins!" The teacher shouts as the ravenette jumps off Karma and helps him up. "Karma expect the unexpected from me I've told you this a lot of times. " Rin scolds with a smile.
   "Yea yea whatever." The mercury eyed assassin grumbles as he waves the demon off halfheartedly as they get out of the arena together.

🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

   Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!! Have a good day/night everyone!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍝🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍦🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍋🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪