~Ready As I'll Ever Be~

Sssssooooo its been a while and I'm so sorry about leaving you guys hanging!!! I didn't mean too its just with the virus stuff it's been stressful and plus I've had major writers block so again I'm sorry!!!! Also this is just a little funnyish thing I decided to type up so you guys know I'm not dead hehe!! Love you my adorkable cookies!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

    The room was dark as a red haired male was standing in front of a glass healing chamber that held a pale teenager that had very light blue almost white hair. Tear stains were on the red heads cheeks as his mercury gold eyes held pain and anger.
   Behind the red head was a woman with brown hair and cyan blue eyes, she was wearing a  pink royal ball gown and a gold crown was on her head while fear, guilt, pain, and tears were on her face. The woman's name was Yuri The Queen of Gehenna and Rin Okumura's Mother, the prince was currently i a healing chamber after getting stabbed by the Queen by complete accident.
   "Any moment now Your Highness." The red heads voice said darkly, his head turned slightly as he looked at the queen with murderous look. "Believe me I know I've sunk pretty low, but whatever I've done you deserve!" The teens voice held anger which made Yuri flinch and look at the ground while tears fell from her eyes. "Karma..."
   "Quiet!" The assassin threw a dagger which nearly hit the Queen's head and Yuri's eyes widened as she moved a little bit away from the wall. "I'm the bad guy that's fine...it's no fault of mine and some justice at last will be served." Karma walked towards the wall that had weapons hung up and he grabbed Rin's sword.
   "Please listen!" Yuri said in a begging tone as she choked out a sob and tried moving towards her sons mate but since she was chained to the wall it was rather difficult. "Now it's time to step up or it's time to back down and there's only one answer for me." The mercury eyed male walked towards the Queen he saw as his mother a few days earlier and roughly grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him. 
   "And I'll stand up and fight cause I know that I'm right! And I'm ready! I'm ready! Ready as I'll ever be!" The teenage human smirked as he released the female and looked out the large hole in the wall after he armed himself with a few weapons, his eyes glimmered with pride at the destroyed city before him.

~Meanwhile~

"Now it's time to raise up or it's time to stand down and the answer is easy to see!"  Shura stood in front of the large group of demons and humans that were prepared to fight, behind them was True Cross Academy Town and it was destroyed. "And I swear by the sword if your in get on board!"  The swords-woman raise her demon sword up in the air causing a few warriors to grab their weapons before she turned her head and body towards the city.
   "Are you ready?" The flame haired female asks some of the Demon Kings that had come out from the rubble. "I'm ready!" Astaroth smirked darkly while trying to hide the pain in his eyes and features while holding a bloody blade in his hand.
   "We're ready!" The rest of the army yelled as the large group then started marching towards the city before them not knowing what would happen when the battle started. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Shura had a grim expression as she leads the others behind her, her sword was in her hand out in the open.

~Somewhere else near the city~

   Satan stood near Iblis, who was currently stuck in his female form after getting a potion thrown at him, the Lord of Gehenna was using Yukio's body as his vessel. With a worried look the father of 10 children placed a hand on his fourth eldest's child's shoulder making her look at him with worried violet eyes.
   "Are you quite sure we can do this?" Satan asks clearly worried about how the battle would play out since two of his sons had already fallen victim to the vengeful assassins hand. "Together we will guarantee!" Iblis reassures as she places her hand on her Father's then turned turned to look at the once beautiful city.

~With Karma~

   The assassin had opened the healing chamber and caught the Prince of Gehenna in his arms while a tear slid down his face. "I'll make them hear me!" He yelled out as he carefully picked up the unconscious demon and held him bridal style.

~With Shura and the army~

   "Now it's time to redeem or it's time to resolve." The demons and humans that were fighting together chanted together as they quickened their pace to the Academy. "Prove they can trust me!" Shura promised herself as she knew a few of her soldiers doubted her succeeding on the attack.
   "And the outcome will hardly come free." A few Demon Kings thought together as they ran after the human leading them into battle.

~Satan and Iblis~

   Iblis closed her eyes as she got handed a sword from her Father then she unsheathed it and started walking towards the city with Satan watching her leave. "I'll save my home and family!" She promised her Father as she clenched her fists and started running soon after saying her promise.

~Shura and Army~

   The group of warriors had stopped charging towards the Academy since they saw the collapsed entrance. "Now the line's in the sand and our moment's at hand!" Beelzebub held a spear as he voiced his thoughts.
   "And I'm ready." Astaroth placed a hand on his younger brothers shoulder with a confident smile on his face, he then looked at the building with his sibling. "I'm ready." Shura nodded to the Demon Kings behind her then she pointed her sword at the entrance and everyone charged once again.

~Iblis and Satan~

   "I'm ready!" Iblis and Satan said together as the Lord of Gehenna released Yukio from his possession since he couldn't stay in Assiah any longer without killing the human he was using as his vessel. The Queen of Fire was already gone from sight after she jumped over a knocked over building.

~Karma~

   Once the assassin placed a soft kiss on his lovers forehead he put Rin back in his healing chamber and walked towards the entrance of the room. "Ready as I'll ever be..."