Ch. 1

Hey guys here's the first chapter! I'm not sure if this will be any good so I hope you enjoy it and if any text has ' ' those things it's a thought. Have a good morning/afternoon/night!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

~•Third Person•~

   Above the roofs of True Cross Academy Town a teenage boy was running across rooftops. If one looked at him, his hair had a blue tint to it when the sunlight hit his locks just right.
   The male's sapphire blue eyes held nothing but joy and happiness as he keeps running with his blackish blueish hair flying in the wind. He was wearing a True Cross Academy uniform.
   This fifteen year old looking boy is Rin Okumura, ninth son of Satan and older twin brother to Yukio Okumura. "Fuck! I'm late Big Brother's gonna kill me!" The sapphire eyed male growls to himself before smirking.
   Sparks of blue flames flew around his feet as he jumps up to another roof and teleporting in a puff of blue smoke. Appearing in front of a certain academy, Rin smiles when no one saw his little trick.The
   "Now to find Samuel for my schedule." The male mutters to himself before walking into the school not noticing a shocked expression from a teal blue eyed male with brown hair and two moles under his eye.
   "Yukio is something wrong?" A man in his late thirties asks the teal blue eyed male now identified as Yukio Okumura. "I could've sworn I saw Rin walk into the school." Yukio replies before looking at his adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto (did I spell that right?).
   "Yukio, didn't Rin tell you that he was joining this school too?" Shiro asks tilting his head a bit with an amused smile. "No, no he didn't." Yukio frowns before waving goodbye to Shiro and walking away.
   The white haired Paladin chuckles and waves goodbye before walking back to the black cat waiting for him. Yukio smiles as he watches the car drive away before he starts walking towards the door.
   Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Yukio turns around to see his brothers smirking face. "Heya Yukio something wrong? You look annoyed~." The ravenette purrs as his twin rolls his eyes and pushes him away.
   "Rin what are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to go to high school." Yukio raises an eyebrow as his brother chuckles lightly and sticks out his tongue. "Well, I don't want to but the principal enrolled me so blame him."
   The brunette looks away from his giggling brother, with a sigh escaping from him, Yukio walks away. Rin smirks a bit and walks after his younger brother while glancing around every now and then.
   "You seem to be avoiding me Yuki~ why is that?" Rin tilts his head as he watches his brother turn to glare at him. "Well for one your a psychopath." Yukio mutters loud enough for Rin to hear.
   Rin narrows his eyes before he walks away ahead of Yukio after he growled. "Just because I don't show emotions around others doesn't mean I'm a psychopath."
   Yukio stares at his brothers retreating figure before he rolls his eyes. 'Your just a worthless demon Rin, the Vatican will use you as a weapon because that's exactly what you are.' The brunette smirks slightly at the thought.
   Rin sighs as he walks into the large breathtaking school, he bites his tongue as he heads for Mephisto's office. The door opens before the ravenette touches it and he rolls his eyes before walking into the room.
   "Hello Little Brother how may I help you this fine morning." The purple haired demon asks in an annoying cheery voice. "I was gonna as where my dorm room is, unless I'm staying in the room I always stay in." Rin giggles with a smile as he looks at the Demon King of Time and Space.
   "Oh? Well then your staying in your own personal room in the old boys dormitory." Samuel, or Mephisto to the students, speaks with a sigh.
   "Wonderful! I assume my schedule is already made?" Rin tilts his head as he mimics his brothers cheery voice. "But if course! I finished it last week." The green eyes demon chuckles lightly at the mimicking.
   "Very well then, I'll see you at the Cram School later Big Brother ~." Rin cooes as he disappears in a puff of blue and appearing in a large room. The male nods as he looks at the clean bedroom, just as he had left it the last time he was in the room.
   The walls of the room were white with designs of all kinds covering the walls, a king size bed was beside the window with white sheets, pillows and blankets.
   A colorful door to the right of the window was a bathroom, to the left of the window was a walk in closet full of clothes. On a bedside table was a black box with the Gehenna deal on top.
   Rin opened a glass door that lead to a small balcony type of thing so he could look at the academy. "This is going to be fun~ especially in Cram School. I can't wait to see Yukio and Shiro's faces when I walk in the room!"
   He laughs lightly before walking back into his room and throwing his bags on the next bed. "Guess I have time for a shower and whatnot."

•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£

I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter! If you have any tips or advice feel free to message me!! Have a good morning/afternoon/night everyone!!!