Ch. 12

Hey guys! I haven't really been able to be on Wattpad lately and I'm sorry for that, kinda been busy and I wanna say THANK YOU FOR THE 1K+ READERS!!!!

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$

   Rin woke up to the sun shining in his face causing him to groan from the bright light. Rolling over he sees that the bed beside his was holding a sleeping Yukio.
   The ravenette stands up and walks over to his sleeping twin before he sighs and walks away towards the shower so he could freshen up. After grabbing his clothes he starts the water with a smile.
   Memories of the night before flashed through his mind causing him to laugh lightly. 'Never knew Iblis took part in Sing Competitions.........then again.' He shakes his head before stripping and getting under the water.
   After about 30 minutes he finishes his hot shower and dries himself before putting on a blood red shirt, black cover up and faded jeans. He stretches before walking to the bed he slept in last night and dogs through his bag.
   After finding a necklace with a black metal chain and a glowing ruby in the shape of a fire he puts it on and starts looking for a hairbrush to fix his messy hair a little.
   When he finds the brush he starts trying to brush his extremely tangled looks while groaning in pain now and then. "Need help Rin?" The sapphire eyed male looks over at Shima who was now awake and staring at him.
   Nodding the half-demon gets up and walks over to Shima handing him the brush and sitting in front of him. The pinklet blinks dumbfounded before laughing softly and carefully starts brushing Rin's fluffy hair.
   After a few minutes Rin starts purring loudly as Shima keeps brushing his hair, he was surprisingly enjoying how well Shima was brushing his hair which causes the ravenette to close his eyes
   Shima's eyes widen slightly when Rin started purring but he shrugs it off as he runs his fingers through the ravenette's hair before gasping slightly. 'SO FLUFFY!' He screams in his thoughts.
   Without knowing Rin's tail came out and started wagging in delight. Shima's eyes filled with shock as he stops moving while his eyes stares at the ravenette's tail.
   "Your....your...your a..." The pinklet couldn't form words as he watches Rin turn around and smirk at him darkly. "A demon?" He finishes as Shima nods not trusting his voice.
   "Yes I am and proud to be one~." The sapphire eyed male was completely facing Shima as he whispers in his ear with a dark and deep voice that sent shivers down the humans spine.
   The pinklet's breathing quickened as he tries to get away from Rin before said demon presses the brown eyed male against the wall as he let's out a twisted giggle.
   "You know your the first person to know I unlocked my demonic powers lucky you ~." The half-demon cooes sweetly before sitting back and releasing Renzo.
   "Is Yukio?" Shima mumbles as he tries gaining his composure but finds himself blushing madly in embarrassment. "How cute~." The ravenette giggles before he tilts his head causing Shima's blush to deepen.
   "Also Yukio isn't a demon, our mother was human but she died soon after giving birth out biological father is a demon." Rin yawns as he starts explaining.
   "I was the lucky one and got our fathers demonic powers." The ravenette grins at him as he let's the other male take in the information he just have him.
   "How are you the lucky one?" Shima questions in curiosity instead of fear. "While Yukio wouldn't be able to handle the responsibilities he got if he got the powers." Rin shrugs while answering .
   "Responsibilities?" The pinklet raises an eyebrow confused. "Our father is highly respected in Gehenna so he has responsibilities to uphold." The sapphire eyed male lays down beside Shima bored.
   "Who is your father?" Curiosity was laced in Shima's voice as well as shining in his eyes. "You'll find out soon~." The sapphire eyed male giggles tauntingly.
   "Really?" Shima whines before  nodding deciding to wait and see who Rin's father is. "So Shiro is your adopted father?" The brown eyes male feels Rin nod causing him to smile.
   "Also if you tell anyone I'll gut you like a fish and hide your remains all over Assiah so no one finds you." Rin threatens with an innocent time while smirking darkly.
   "A-alright." Shima studders fear was radiating from him in waves causing Rin to chuckle lightly before lifting his head and picking up his hair brush.
   "Just don't say anything about what happened just now and you'll be fine." Rin looks at the other male with a cute grin while his tail wags happily behind him before he tucks it away.
   The sapphire eyed male ruffles his hair a little as he walks out of the room leaving a shocked and scared Shima behind while he heads for the kitchen area for breakfast while the others remain asleep.
   'At least no one else was awake that wouldn't be good.' The half-demon sighs to himself as he walks into the cafeteria for food before he gets dragged around the city by the exwires.
   Little did they know Shiro had heard the entire conversation between the boys and he was utterly terrified to know when Rin actually unlocked his abilities and when he found out about Satan.
   'How long has he known? This isn't good.....what do I do now?' Fear was coming off Shiro in waves as he let's out a shuddered breath as he thinks about all the possibilities that could destroy every single Exorcist.

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$

   I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!! Guess Rin's secret is out I wonder if Shima will keep this a secret or betray Rin? Who knows? Have a good day/night my adorable cookies!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪