Ch. 4

Rin yawns as he watches Shiro give out instructions for capturing a ghost. He wasn't really paying attention since he had caught Amaimon's scent earlier and was hoping to sneak off to spend time with one of his favorite brothers.
   "Rin and Sheimi." Shiro's voice interrupted the males thoughts causing him to look at the blonde who grabbed his arm. "Hopefully we can find this ghost!" Shiemi giggles at Rin, who in return flashes a small grin at the busty blonde.
   "Don't get your hopes up Blondie." The ravenette chuckles lightly as he pushes her off his arm carefully before walking into the amusement park. 'Since she doesn't know how to fight I can't go off to hunt down Amai.' He whines in his head.
   "Did you hear that?" The green eyed female questions as she looks around them. "Hear what?" The sapphire eyed male raises an eyebrow, he didn't hear anything even with his heightened hearing.
   "I heard a child giggling." The blonde jumps when the marry-go-round ( that what it called right?) suddenly starts moving. The ravenette stares at the ghost of a blonde haired boy appears unamused with the events happening at the moment.
   The dead child lungs at Sheimi sobbing uncontrollably, causing Rin to hold back a growl of annoyance. "M-my Mommy and Daddy couldn't t-take me to the amusement park since I always got sick." The ghost cries while the sapphire eyed demon tries not to rip him from the blonde female and send the kid to Gehenna.
   "You poor thing!" Shiemi hugs the kid before her eyes widen when the ghost grabs her breasts and jolts off running. "Get back here!" Sheimi yells as she chases after him with Rin following behind them while walking.
   'Should I tell Shiro me and Blondie found the ghost?.... Nah takes out the fun.' The half-demon smirks as he watches Sheimi and the dead kid running around a little amused.
   "Rin! Help me catch this little thing!" The blonde pants as she tries catching her breath while watching the ghost child play in a ball pit. "Why? This is amusing." Rin chuckles darkly as he smirks when the blonde glares at him.
   "This isn't funny!" The female shouts embarrassed when Rin laughs since the ghost lifts her skirt. "Kinda is Blondie." Rin calms down before zooming in front of the ghost and grabs his shirt.
   "Now you little brat apologize to the whiny princess so we can get this worthless mission over with, I wanna go back to sleep." Rin smirks as the kid tries punching him, he noticed Sheimi telling Shiro where they are.
   "They'll be here in a couple minutes." Sheimi huffs as she sits down on a bench. "Look Blondie, I don't care if I hurt your feelings or not but I'm only taking this class for entertainment." Rin narrows his eyes at the girl as he watches her look at him slightly shocked.
   "So you don't want to become an Exorcist!? That's a lie!" Sheimi stands up giving the demon her best death glare, which didn't faze him.
   "Why should I try becoming a murderer for believing something that happens to be a lie? Demons aren't what these Exorcist make them out to be." Rin's tone was dull and cold, his eyes were lifeless as he stares at Shiemi.
   Before Sheimi could say anything Shima comes up to them. "Hey guys!" Rin immediately goes back to normal once he looks at the pinklet. "Heya pinkie."
   " Good job Rin and Sheimi! " Shiro boasts as he sees the captured ghost in Rin's possession. "I'll deal with him, you all can go home." The white haired man takes the dead kid from Rin who shrugs and walks off.
   Sheimi smiles a bit as a blush covers her cheeks before she looks at Rims retreating figure. "You good Sheimi?" Bon questions as he noticed the tension between her and Rin when they got there.
   "Yup!" Sheimi giggles acting like nothing happened with her and the ravenette a few minutes ago. "If you say so." The chicken styled male mumbles unconvinced.
   "C'mon guys let's go get food!" Shima grins as he starts walking towards the exit before hearing an explosion. "What was that!?" The pinklet shouts as the ground shakes .
   "The rollercoaster!" Sheimi gasps as she sees the rollercoaster falls before seeing two figures fighting on a roof of a shop. "Lets go! Rin was heading that way!" Yukio demands as he jolts off running.
   After a few minutes of running the exwires, plus Shiro, saw a green haired man wearing weird clothes and his hair in a spike staring at Rin with an emotionless expression. "The Demon King of Earth Amaimon." Shiro whispers shocked beyond belief .
   The exwires look at Shiro shocked before they see Rin get thrown to a poll then get pinned there by Amaimon. "Let me go!" Rin yells scared even though he didn't want to act scared around his brother, but the others were there so he's going to get into character.
   "Why would I do that?" Amaimon tilts his head slightly disappointed since the humans interrupted him and his brothers game. "I don't let my pray go when I catch them." He smirks a bit but it was unnoticed by everyone but Rin.
   Shiro grabs his gun and prepares to shoot the Demon King before vines lift the exwires and Shiro into the air. "Let us down!" Shima screams loudly like a girl which Amaimon , wisely,  ignores.
   Rin looks at his classmates and teacher with a fake scared look before giving Amaimon a fake glare. "Put m-" The ravenette gets interrupted when his older brother slams his lips against his.
   Gasps filled the air when the exwires saw their classmate getting kissed by the Demon King. A soft moan comes from Rin from the force of the sudden kiss.
   'Fuck you Amaimon.' The half-demon resists purring as he kisses back. After a few more seconds Amaimon pulls away and disappears in  a puff of green smoke.
   The ravenette slides down the pole he was pinned to and watches his classmates fall to the ground before they run to him. "Are you ok?!" Sheimi grabs Rin's face as she looks over him for injuries.
   "I'm fine, now get off of me." The sapphire eyed male pushes Sheimi off of him as she stands up and stares at the others. "Your not fine! We have to check to see if a bugs planted in you!" Shiro glares at his adopted son who glares back.
   "Fuck off old man I'm perfectly fine!" The ravenette snaps as he storms off leaving the group shocked by his sudden outburst. "Yep, he's definitely fine." Yukio shakes his head breaking the silence.

¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶

   Hey guys! Here's the next update, I'm not really sure if this stories good or not but I wanna thank those of you who commented on the last chapter! Who know who you are and those comments made me really happy to know I'm a decent writer!! I hope everyone has a good morning/afternoon/night wherever you are!

   For those two people who commented last chapter here you go! *hands You both a box of cookies*🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪