Guys I'm scared

So for those of you who might not already know but Covid has come back with a vengeance  of sorts especially in Texas and Florida and the governor of Texas has shut down Texas again but that's not really what I'm scared about, one of my friends got Covid and he's a really good person I love him a lot and would hate to lose him since he's recently helped me with a lot of things that drove me crazy. Oh and yea my friend does live in the same town as me and I am in Texas, I won't say where since I don't know how many people who live in my city actually read this. Oh and along with my dear friend I'm scared about my Dad, Gpa, Gma, Baby Brother, Little Brother, Baby Sister, Gpa R, and my Uncle getting Covid since my Dad, Brothers, Uncle, and my Dad's parents have really bad asthma and my Baby Sister has something wrong with her heart, she's has it since birth and I think it a hole or something I'm not to sure and my Gpa R has cancer and asthma.

   I'm not trying to worry anyone or get pity  but for those of you who are scared during this time I want you to know that you can talk to me, I won't post anything you tell me since I'm not that kind of person and even if you want to talk about something stupid I'm all for it. If there are people who are looking for a rp partner I'd love to rp or help come up with ideas for rps since I know that there are some people who need a little help which is perfectly ok!! I really hope that everyone is doing well and is staying safe out there, I might not know everyone out there but I wish you guys luck and please please please stay safe and do what your supposed to so you stay safe. 

I love you my cookies, c'ya soon!!