Founders kick off party

It has been five months, Tyler and I have been dating for 3, his parents still love me. Vicki was killed and buried, Caroline found her and we had a funeral for her. I met Matt's mom, and Elena's uncle John. We also found out Elena is adopted, Stefan's friend Lexi showed up and Damon killed her in front of Liz who is Caroline's mom and also the sheriff. She is hunting vampires like the whole council does. Today is the founders kick off party and I was dressed in this.

I walked up behind Matt and Kelly, Matt gave me a hug then Tyler pulled me into his arms as Mayor Lockwood said "I'm so glad you could join us tonight

I walked up behind Matt and Kelly, Matt gave me a hug then Tyler pulled me into his arms as Mayor Lockwood said "I'm so glad you could join us tonight." Kelly said "It was nice of you to reach out to us." Mayor Lockwood said "This town is one big family, when we lose a member we all have to come together." he grabbed their hands and said "Matt." Matt said "Mayor." Then Mayor Lockwood looked at us before kissing my head and walking away, Tyler pulled me away to an empty room before pushing me against the wall he said "Hello beautiful." then he kissed me causing me to kiss back. He grabbed a bottle of whisky and said "Lets party." I laughed and grabbed his awaiting hand, we met up with Matt as Ty said "Check it out!" Matt said "Your dad is going to beat you down if he catches you." Ty said "Yeah. Let him try." Matt said "Screw it." 

We started to drink the whiskey, eventually we had to grab some vodka because we finished the bottle. Matt walked away and we continued to drink, Kelly walked toward the plant and put her empty up in it, Ty said "We saw that." Kelly said "Shh it will be our little secret. Where is the lady's room?" Tyler said "Ill show you." I said "And I'll find Matt." Tyler kissed me before I walked off, I stumbled my way down the hall when I ran into Matt, literally. He had to catch me, Elena said "Are you ok Rae?" I said "Yeah just too much vodka and whiskey." Matt said "Who knew I've been missing all the fun at the Founders' parties?" Elena said "This is rare, believe me." Matt said "Is it bad that we're enjoying ourselves?" 

Elena said "No, it's great that you are enjoying yourself. Thanks for making me dance." Matt said "Hey, it's normal." Matt said "Air, I need some air. Come with me?" Elena and I said "Sure." Matt said "Neither of you have seen my mom have you?"Elena said "No, not in a while." I said "Yeah uh she asked where the bathroom was so Ty offered to show her the way." we went outside and Elena said "Oh my god!" I looked up and froze Tyler was kissing Kelly Donovan. Matt said " What the hell are you doing man?" Kelly said "Matt?!" Matt screamed "Mom!!!!" Tyler said "Whoa dude calm down." I said "I can't believe you!" Tyler walked to me and said "Rae come on it was just kissing." I threw my cup at him and said "And your just a cheating ass!" Tyler and Matt began to fight and Tyler was beating the shit out of Matt.

Somewhere in the crossfire I was shoved to the ground, right about the time Alaric and the Mayor walked up. Alaric said "What the hell is that?" the Mayor said "I'll take it from here; I'll take it from here." He turned to Tyler and said "Are you hurt? Go get cleaned up. It's okay. Go get cleaned up take RaeLynn with you." Tyler walked toward me but I slid backwards away form him and thats when I realized I injured my wrist in the fall. He sighed and walked away, The mayor said "Thank you for your help. Everything's fine. Everything is fine. Come on, everybody, back to the party. Let's go. Come on, have a good time!" Elena went to help Matt and Alaric came to me. He said "You ok Rae?" I shook my head and said "Not only did he break my heart but when I was shoved I think my wrist was broken when I tried to catch myself." 

He picked me up bridal style I wrapped my good arm around his neck and my injured hand to rest on my stomach. I said "You know I can still walk as it was my hand that is injured." Alaric said "I've got you." he put me in his passenger seat before driving me to the ER, turns out after three hours and an X-ray my wrist was broken in two places so they put pins in my wrist and this cast on me.

" he put me in his passenger seat before driving me to the ER, turns out after three hours and an X-ray my wrist was broken in two places so they put pins in my wrist and this cast on me

After it was done I signed the discharge papers and Ric took us both back to the party and we walked inside. Mayor Lockwood said "Thank you all, thank you very much, thank you. Thank you all for joining us tonight in just a few moments we will officially begin the countdown to our upcoming Founders' Day celebration and it's a very special one this year. The one hundred and fiftieth birthday of our town.And...and I would like to welcome back one of our town favorite's sons to do the honors of ringing our official charter bell. John Gilbert, would you please join me up here?" John walked up and said "One hundred and fifty years of community, prosperity, family. We take care of each other, we look after each other, protect each other It's good to be home."

Damon joined us and said "Look at his right hand." I said "Whose?" Damon said "Towns favorite's son. Look at his ring. Wait what happened to your hand?" I said "Caught Tyler kissing Kelly when I was with Elena and Matt, as the boys fought I got hurt int he crossfire." Ric said "Well, it looks like mine." Damon said "Yeah, and that would be a big coincidence if he didn't just came back from the dead five minutes ago. Where the hell did you get that ring?" Ric said "Isobel, my wife." Damon said "Who gave birth to Elena, under the medical care of the esteemed DR Grayson Gilbert, John's brother!" I said "Do you think John knew Isobel?" Damon said "I think John knows a lot of things." 

John started to leave so we all followed him and Damon said "Going somewhere, hm?" John said "I've never liked to be the last one to leave a party. It's too desperate. You're going to kill me again or you're gonna let Mr. Saltzman do your dirty work?" Ric said "Okay, you obviously know who I am."John said "I do. Alaric Saltzman, a high school history teacher with a secret." I said "Sure know a lot for someone who just got to town." John said "More than you can imagine, RaeLynn. My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything that you or you or the council knows. So, if you're planning on some clever high speed snatch ring vamp kill move, know that if I die, everything I know goes to the council including the fascinating little tale of the originals Salvatore brothers and their present day return to Mystic Falls."

Ric said "How did you get that ring?" John said "I had inherited one, my brother Gray had the other. This was his and I wouldn't have given mine to Isobel if I had known she'd hand it over to another guy." Damon said "So you did know her?" John said "Who do you think send her your way when she wanted to become a vampire?" Damon said "You sent her?" John said "Guilty. Why, did you think someone else send her? Maybe Katherine Pierce?" Damon said "How do you know about Katherine?" John said "How do I know anything Damon?" I said "What do you want?" John said "So many questions. It was a pleasure meeting you, Ric, RaeLynn. I've heard so much about you." Damon took me home and I went up to bed.