Graduation Party

Once all the names were called the principal said "I now present to you the graduating class of 2006." I made it to Jasper as all the graduates threw their caps in the air, well almost all. Jasper didn't instead he placed it on my head and kissed me as all the caps rained down around us. I said "Congratulations Jazz. I love you." He said, "Thank you, I love you too." Rosalie said, "You gonna hog my twin forever?" I laughed but moved to the side so she could hug him, Bella and Edward walked over and I tackled her in a hug. I said "Congrats B!" she hugged me back tightly and said, "Thanks, baby." I said "You ready to party?" she said, "Am I ever?" I said "It will be fun." she conceded "Alright, let's have a party." Bella took my hand and we headed outside to the cars. Bella and I walked behind everyone and she said "Are you gonna give him the gift? Or did you get another one?" I said, "I'll give him the gift eventually I hope, but yeah I got him another one and I think he'll like this one more." 

Jasper opened the passenger door and I slipped inside, Alice and Alex slipped in the back seat and Jasper took off. Alex said, "So Rae where'd you get the necklace?" I held it in my hand and smiled "Jazz gave it to me this morning." Alice said, "It's gorgeous." I said, "It is, it's simple but breathtaking." Alice said, "How many carats is it?" Jazz said "1 1/4" Alex said, "You do realize that you are the graduate and the one who gets a gift right?" Jazz took my hand with his free one and said "The only gift I need is already mine." I said, "You sir, are so cheezy, but you are getting a gift." he parked in the garage and we all got out and headed inside. He said, "Im intrigued, what gift is this?" I held my hand out to him as I stood on the stairs "Come with me to find out." he didn't hesitate to place his hand in mine and let me pull him to our room. He sat in his chair and I went into the closet to grab the gift for him and Bella. I handed him his gift and set hers on the dresser. He opened it and saw this. 

The picture was two pictures printed on the same paper

The picture was two pictures printed on the same paper. Both of which Alice took of us, the top one I was leaning against the tree, he had one hand on my hip and the other above my head on the tree to keep his weight off of me. It was right before our argument but I chose this picture for two reasons. One, it was a defining moment for me, it was when I realized that it didn't matter what any of us did, I would always be in love with him. Two, it was before the fight and he was looking down at me and we made eye contact and even in the picture, you could see the love, sexual tension, and pure devotion in both of us as we stared at each other. The bottom picture was in Mystic Falls, he was sitting against a tree, I was sitting in front of him laying on him. He had his arms around me and I was asleep but he was still staring at me as if I were the only woman in the world when he looks at me his emotions are as clear as day across his face. 

He looked at the pictures and read the words before pulling me to him and said "I love it, and I love you. But do you remember this day? Cause it wasn't a good one." he pointed to the first picture and I said "Yes I remember every moment with you as if it were 5 minutes ago. Im well aware of how bad that day was, but I also remember how good it was for me and us. If you didn't know that day then you would see two people helplessly in love but for me, it's a treasured memory. Yes it was a bad day but it was also the day that I realized I could never love anyone as much as I love you, it made me understand that at just 16 years old I knew that it was you, you were the person I was supposed to be with, you were the man that I would do anything for... be anything for. You remember the fight and the abuse but I remember what I felt when I looked up into your eyes, I remember how it felt to have your hand on my hip, and I remember that even though you were pissed at me and I was in pain you still only looked at me with love and desire."

He said, "I heard what you said to Rosalie." I said "And here I thought we were far enough away." he said, "You're wrong." I said "I think you just like saying that." he said "You will be my wife one day, I just don't think you're quite ready for it yet. I think that you want it to be now so that you can trust I won't leave you again. However, I won't propose until you know in your heart and your mind that you're stuck with me. When I make you my wife it will be when you completely and wholeheartedly trust and believe that you are the woman I want and I can say the words all day long but only time will show you I'm serious about you and us." I said "I just figured you didn't want to, I've been acting like a child from pissing Charlie off to hiding the abuse, to running away when you left and again when you returned, to hiding from Charlie at the graduation. You are a saint for putting up with me, anyone else would have been done by now, and anyone else would have chosen a more mature person. I thought I was protecting myself and I think I'm the reason I got so hurt."

He said "You, my beauty, are not the villain that you are trying to write yourself as and I am not the saint you think I am. Your right most people would walk away, you are hard to love but I also wouldn't have it any other way. You are hard to love only because you don't love yourself, and that's ok because with time you will learn to love yourself the way I love you." I said "And we have forever." he said, "Yes we do." Alice barged in and said "Um you cannot hide in here all night. But for the party, I think this dress would be better." I said, "Why do I have to change?" Alice said, "Because I am making Rose change and I am doing it too so since you are my sister you must as well." I said "Being your sister is hard work." but I took the box she was handing me. I said, "Jazz go wait downstairs, ill only be a moment." He said, "I want to see the dress." I said "You will when I walk down the stairs." he pouted but let Alice drag him out the door.