You don't belong here.

16 days later I woke up and dressed in this.

Caroline showed up at the house and said "Hang with me today, please?" I said "Sure, let's go

Caroline showed up at the house and said "Hang with me today, please?" I said "Sure, let's go." Damon said "Wait, drink this please." I sighed and took the shot before walking out with her, she said "What was that about?" I said "Honestly I have no idea, but he makes me drink it every morning and I don't even know what it is I'm drinking." she laughed and said "That is so not safe." I said "Since it hasn't killed me in the last 5 months I don't think it's going to." we got in her car and we drove to where the parade is getting set up. Once we got there we linked arms and walked over to the founders float, Caroline stopped Carol and said "I know its untraditional but I was wondering if RaeLynn could be on the float?" I said "I'm sorry... What?" I stared at Caroline. 

Carol said "Yeah we have an extra dress so if you want to Rae, you can be on the float." I was shocked but I said "I would love too thank you." Caroline dragged me to wear the other girls were getting dressed, Carol followed and handed me a dress bag then left. Elena said "What are you doing here?" I said "Care convinced Carol to let me on the float." Elena hugged me and said "That is amazing, let's get ready." Tina scoffed and said "Wow special treatment for the new girl." I said "Not my fault the Mayor and his wife like me." we got dressed after Elena drug Caroline and I to a corner away from Tina Fell.

I was with Bonnie, Caroline, and Matt as Bonnie was taking pictures of the couple

I was with Bonnie, Caroline, and Matt as Bonnie was taking pictures of the couple. Bonnie said "Say cheese." Caroline said " Oh wait! Hide your cast, it's not era-appropriate!" Matt said "Seriously?" Caroline said "Yes!" I giggled and said "Matt come on we are in the same boat." Matt said "Okay, fine." he hid his cast and Bonnie took the picture as Tyler arrived who said "Mom wants to know if you'd be ok with me being on the float with you since you joined the float." I sighed and said "Thats fine Tyler." Caroline said "I want one with Bonnie and Rae now." Tyler said "Here, I can take it." Bonnie handed him the camera and we both went to either side of Caroline. I wrapped my casted arm around Caroline's waist and put the other on my waist.

Matt said "I'll be on the float." and walked away Tyler said "I said I was sorry! To both Matt and Rae." Caroline said "You had a perfect girlfriend and then made out with his mother and then you beat him to a pulp. You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry." Tyler snapped our pic and Care said "Now Rae and Tyler." so her and Bonnie moved away and Tyler joined me wrapping his arms around my waist. Once the picture was done I quickly escaped his arms, and we all boarded the float. 

After it was all said and done, it was sunset and we were around the cars when I heard "Rae! RaeLynn!" we all turned and I saw Jasper, my siblings, and his entire family. I backed up as they walked closer to me making me back into Tyler who instinctively wrapped his arms around me. Caroline said "Rae who are these people?" Damon and Stefan must have heard because they walked up to flank us with Elena. I said "It's them." that made everyone crowed around me more and Damon and Stefan walked in front of the group. Damon said "What do you want?" Alex ignored Damon and said "RaeLynn, we let you run away long enough, get in the car your going home." 

I said "I am home." Alex got irritated I guess because he reached out and grabbed my arm and said "I am your brother, you will do as I say!" I said "Alex Let go, your hurting me." he held tighter making Stefan remove his hand from my arm, Damon pushed me back making Tyler back up and said "You want her, you have to go through me and trust me you won't get through me alive." Carlisle said "RaeLynn who are your friends?" Stefan said "You will talk through us, Im Stefan, this is my brother Damon, this is Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Elena. We have heard all about you and you are not getting near her." Jasper said "Give her back to me!" I froze as he yelled and that pissed Damon off who said "Matt, Caroline, Tyler get her out of here now." Bella said "You can't force her to go anywhere." 

Caroline said "No one has to force her, she loves us and we love her unlike you people." Tyler unwrapped his arms from me and held his hand out for me so I took it and let him lead me to door, as I got in I heard many yells of "RaeLynn!" The four of us got in and we drove away, Tyler grabbed my hand with his free hand as he drove us off. I said "Thank you guys." Matt said "Anything for you." as we drove Tyler looked like he heard something and he quickly put both hands on the wheel trying to keep the car steady, but ended up running into a stone wall, the car hit the wall and that was the last thing I saw.