first full day in my new home

That night I slept in Damon's room as mine was drying, The next morning I was woken up by Damon shaking me, I said "What?" and rolled over causing him to laugh, he said "You got to get up, it's eight and school starts in an hour and you still have to enroll." I groaned making him laugh Stefan said "I take it your not a morning person?" I sat up and leaned against the headboard taking the coffee Stefan was handing me and said "No I'm not I only got up early in Forks so I could avoid a beating, but I personally rather like my sleep." Stefan took residence the bed with us and said "So once you get dressed, and eat some breakfast we can head to school." I said "Alright." I crawled out of bed and went to my freshly painted room and took a shower and then dressed in this.

" I crawled out of bed and went to my freshly painted room and took a shower and then dressed in this

As I was zipping my top a knock sounded on my door so I said "Come in." Damon opened the door and said "Breakfast is ready... Damn you look hot." I laughed and said "Thanks, oh uh my stuff for my room is coming today around noon, can you sign for it?" He said "Yeah no problem." I said "Great thanks." I grabbed my bag and I walked downstairs as I got down there I saw a present next to a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. I sat down and lifted the present and said "What's this for?" Stefan said "Its a house warming gift and a thank you gift for being our new best friend." I smiled and opened the present and inside was an iPhone 3G, I said "Oh guys this is amazing, I was gonna buy myself a phone." 

Stefan said "Its nothing now eat up so we can go, Me and Damon's numbers are already programmed inside." I said "Cool." and we ate our breakfast before we left for school, I drove us and once we got there he showed me to the office and I went inside and said "Hello my name is RaeLynn Uley-Swan and I need to enroll." She said "Age and grade?" I said "I am in 11th grade, I am 16 birthday is December 15th 1992." She said "Im afraid your parent or guardian needs to enroll you." I pulled out my paper and said "Not according to the law, I am an emancipated minor." she took all my papers including the sealed envelope and looked it all over. She said "Oh you are quite right my dear, so I'll just add you to the classes you were enrolled in while in Washington." Once she finished typing on her computer she printed out three pieces of papers and said "Ok this is your schedule, a map of the school, and your locker number and combination." I took them and said "Thank you so much ma'am." 

I walked out of the office and to my locker which apparently is next to Matt's because as I opened my locker to stick my backpack in and grab two binders and my pencil bag, Matt stopped next to me and said "Hey Rae guess we get to be locker buddies." I giggled and said "Yeah guess so, hey can you tell me where English is?" Matt said "Let me see your schedule." I handed it to him and he said "Ok you have English with Caroline, History with me, Elena, and Bonnie but we have a sub because our teacher was killed by an animal, Trig is by yourself, Math with me, Italian with me, Physics with Bonnie and French with Bonnie... why are you in two language classes?" I said "Because one day I want to travel the world and I'm already fluent in Spanish." He said "Ok well, Hey Care come here for a sec." She walked over and gasped then said "That is so cute!" I said "Thank you." Matt said "She has English with you, can you show her the way?" Care said "Oh of course." she wrapped her arm around mine and led me to class.

After school I went home with Stefan and went up to my room to see Damon building the last bedside table. I dropped my bag on my new footrest couch thing in front of my bed and said "Hey thank you for setting this up." once he finished he said "Your welcome, but hey if your gonna stay in town I got to tell you something." Stefan walked in and said "Damon." in a warning tone and Damon said "We gotta tell her, I mean she lives here." I sat on my bed and said "Tell me what?" Stefan sighed as they sat down with me and said "Fine, but what we're about to tell you is a secret and is hard to believe but we need you to be open minded." 

I said "Im great with secrets and you cant get more open minded than me." Damon said "Ok first wear this and we'll explain the significance as we tell you." I slipped the necklace over my head and said "Proceed." so they went on to explain how they are vampires, when they finished I said "No your not, my ex Jasper was a vampire, your not a vampire, your eyes are not red or gold, your skin is not hard as a rock and cold as ice, you can go out in the sun without sparkling like a diamond, and you can eat actual food." Damon said "You dated a cold one?" I said "Yeah a vampire or cold one if you wanna call them that." Damon said "We are actual vampires not sparkling fairies. If we have a normal healthy diet of blood, everyone but Stefan drinks human blood, he is on some weird Bambi diet. Not the point, if we have a healthy diet of blood our bodies function relatively normal, we don't spark in the sun, we burn in it except for Stefan and I who have what is called daylight rings, wooden bullets hurt and being staked in the heart will kill us, instead of venom in our teeth in order to be turned you have to have vampire blood in your system when you die, then you have to consume human blood to complete the transition. We can compel people which is what that necklace is for, in your necklace is an herb called vervain and that weakens us and also makes it so we cannot compel you so never take it off for any reason." 

I said "Ok I won't." Stefan said "Our face changes to watch." he showed me his vampire face and I said "That's really cool." they stared at me so I said "It is." Stefan said "Ok well I'm gonna go see Elena." I said "Im gonna go eat at the mystic grill." and Damon said "Im off to my blonde cheerleader." 

A/N: This is her bedroom