Victoria's Newborns Require Wolves

Once he left I opened the box and saw this outfit. 

There was a knock on the door so I said "Come in

There was a knock on the door so I said "Come in." it was Alex and Alice, I said "Ali don't you think this is a little much?" she said "Not at all," she led me to the full-length mirror and I looked at myself in the reflection as she said "You need confidence in yourself, you need to stop worrying about making someone mad, you need to stop thinking that we only love you for a specific way. When your humanity was turned off you were so confident in yourself, your looks, Jasper... just everything. All we want... all he wants is for you to realize your self-worth." I said, "But what if Jasper gets mad?" Alice said, "He won't, he may not be able to take his eyes or hands off you but he won't be mad." I said, "So he'll be ok with this outfit, in front of all those senior boys?" Alex said, "Yes he will because he knows at the end of the night you will be in his bed, and not those other boys." Alice said "Find your inner confidence Rae and shine. Because you are smart and beautiful and you don't need to be worrying if someone doesn't like you because that would be their loss."

Bella walked in and said, "You two get out." Alex dragged a complaining Alice outside and Bella shut the door before coming to me she held her hands out making me smile and place mine in hers. She said, "Now, close your eyes." I did as she demanded "Find your locked box and unlock it, release what you've been hiding because I know the real you. You are RaeLynn Mazalea Uley, you are the girl who beat up Chloe when she tried to drug me, you are the girl who refused to let doctors tell you that the love of your life was a figment of your imagination. You are the girl who planned and funded the best 16th birthday a sister could have, and you are the girl who protected Suzie who was being abused at home and bullied at school. You did that, you have known who you are since you were 7 years old. You have always believed in yourself, you know things most people could never know. The day we got on the plane to come here you told me we were going to fall in love with brothers, and we were going to get hurt but it was going to be ok because they would realize their mistake."

I said, "I also said you would have a daughter, are you really holding out on the words of a teenage troublemaker?" She said, "Well ok that won't happen but Alex proposed the day you said he would, and here we stand, our relationship stronger than ever." I smiled as we said in unison "With no man ever coming between us." I said "Yeah, ok time to get rid of the box I guess." she said "Yep say goodbye, and never hide a single part of yourself ever again. Give me back my sister and best friend." I closed my eyes and let myself unlock the box releasing my whole self. Letting myself not hide also reminded me just how much I know shit, I said "Also act surprised when it happens but Edward is going to propose soon." She said, "I promise, do you know when Jasper will?" I said "It doesn't seem to be in my future but only time will tell. Now I'm sorry Alice but I am not wearing this outfit." Bella said, "Nope your gonna wear this one." I opened the box and saw my absolutely favorite outfit and grinned. I dressed in this.

Bella and I headed downstairs and saw Jake, Quil, and Embry

Bella and I headed downstairs and saw Jake, Quil, and Embry. Jake said "Happy graduation Bella." she crossed her arms "What are you doing here Jake?" he said "You invited me, remember." she said "Was my right hook to sutle for you? That was me uninviting you." I said "You punched him?" they ignored me as Jake said "Bella, I'm sorry about, you know, the kiss and your hand and... I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing but... it was really just me. Being an ass. Really, I'm sorry. I brought you a graduation gift. I made it myself." he gave her a bracelet with a hand-carved wooden wolf attached. Alice came down behind us and grabbed my arm as she got thrown into a vision. Bella and I looked over at her and Bella said "Alice, what is it?" I said "What did you see?" she said, "I need to talk to Jasper." Jake blocked us against the wall "Why don't you talk to me?" I said "Back off Jake." he angrily said "The council may be ok with you, but you don't get to speak to me." which made me back into Alice. Jasper appeared behind him And he looked lethal "I suggest you remove. Your. Arm. Before I do."

Jake dropped his arm rather quickly and I was suddenly pulled into Jasper's arms. Jake said, "Just looking for info..." Alice said, "The decision's been made." Bella glanced at me "You're not going to Seattle are you?" Alice said "No... They're coming here." we gathered outside and Edward said, "How long?" Alice said, "They'll be here in four days." Carlisle said, "This could turn into a blood bath." Jasper said, "There arent enough of us to protect the town." Jake said, "Someone's going to attack Forks?" Edward ignored him "Who's behind it?" she said "I didn't see anyone familiar... Maybe one." Edward read her mind "Yes, I've seen his face... He's local. Riley Biers, but he didn't start this." Bella and Alex seemed to recognize the name Alice said "Whoever did is staying out of the action." Carlisle said, "So someone's playing with the blind spots in your visions." Edward reasoned "Only the Volturi could know how Alice's gift works. Aro could have found out when he read Alice's mind." Jasper looked down at me with fear as he said "Either way the army is coming and our odds aren't good." 

Jake was pissed "Alright, hold up, what damn army?" Carlisle said "Our kind. Newborns." the wolves glanced at me making Alex and Bella step in front of me and Jasper. Quil said, "How many?" Jasper said "Enough." Embry said, "What are they after?" Alice immediately got upset "They were passing Bella and Alex's scent around, a red blouse and a black hoodie." I wrapped my arms around my older siblings Jake said "Ok, what the hell does this mean?" Carlisle said "It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." everyone was so silent you could hear a pin drop in the grass. Jake said, "We're in." Bella said "What? no, you'll get yourselves killed." Jake said, "Please, it's what we were made for." Edward said, "Forget it." Jake said, "Wasnt asking for permission..." Carlisle cut them off "Alright, you believe Sam will agree to this... understanding?" Jake said "If that's a fancy word for fighting together then yeah. We live here too, and Alex and that one are the pack's cousins, Sam won't hesitate to protect them." Carlisle said "Jasper?" Jasper said "They'll give us the numbers and the newborns won't even know the werewolves exist. That'll give us an edge." 

Bella said, "Carlisle don't, they'll get hurt." Carlisle said "We'll have to coordinate, fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. We were already planning a strategic meeting, you are welcome to join us." Jake said "Name the time and place." everyone left with Bella following trying to convince the pack not to fight. Alex said, "Are you ok Rae Rae?" I leaned my head back against jasper's chest "Yeah, he was the one who hated Vampires the absolute most, so I'm dead to him. There is nothing I can do about it, besides Alex we might all die so there is no need to argue now." I headed to the party. I heard Jasper say "Why does she do that?" Alex said "Normally she would run after him until he spoke to her, I think in her bizarre doomsday mind this is her way of growing up." then I was too far into the crowd and loud music to hear anything.