Chapter 9

Thank you so much for over 5.8K reads. This is totally amazing and I really appreciate it!!❤️😘

You peeps are all fabulous!❤️

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
-----------------------------------------

B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

"Mother, what a surprise!" I plastered a fake smile and so did she.

"Likewise honey. May I talk to you," She looked at Alison and back at me, "in private." I looked to Alison and she got out of my arms and made her way back upstairs.

I looked back at my mother and saw her eyeing me.

"Why didn't you tell me you had found your mate? I was told through another pack member. Am I not your mother anymore?" She rambled. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You would've stayed my mom even if I didn't tell you." I chuckled. She huffed and folded her arms.

"I've just been kind of busy with all of the situations going on." I mumbled.

"It looks like your mate has caused quite a scene already." She replied. My eyes snapped at her and I balled my fist.

"She's my mate. I don't care what she does. I'll love her no matter what!" I growled at her. I didn't want to show disrespect in front of my own mother, but my wolf didn't enjoy the fact that she was accusing our mate.

"I never questioned your love son, so stop glaring at me!" She chuckled.

"Alpha, I don't mean to interrupt. But the Luna seems to be having some difficulties." I bolted up the stairs and found the room she was staying in. My mother was hot on my trail and when I heard someone in the bathroom, I walked over there.

I saw Alison leaned over the toilet, emptying the contents of her stomach.

Before I could've reached her, my mother pushed past me and held onto Alison's hair while she vomited.

I walked over to Alison's side and rubbed her back.

After what felt like an eternity, she stopped.

Her back leaned against the wall for support and she clutched onto her stomach.

"Dear, are you okay now?" My mother asked her gently.

She nodded, bowing her head down.

"Brandon, get her cleaned up." She got up and left.

I grabbed a cloth and wiped her mouth. I handed a toothbrush and Alison brushed her teeth. She spit it out and cleaned up a bit.

"I feel like your mother already dislikes me. I put you through so much! Which parent would want there son to go through so much?" She rambled.

"It's nothing my boy hadn't experienced already sweetheart." She leaned against the door, smiling at Alison.

"Hi, my name is Alison. It's nice to meet you Mrs.Shaw." Alison said politely. She extended a hand but my mom grabbed her for a hug.

"Just call me Katherine, sweetheart!" She let go of her and held her in arms length.

"You're a beautiful lady. I'm so glad my son has met you and you're his mate. If it was someone from this pack, I would've hurt someone. They're all horrible!" My mother whispered to Alison.

"Mother!" I exclaimed. What's wrong with her?

"What? All the girls don't have the decency to cover up. They just roam around with their boobs and butt on full display. They do try to catch your attention." She explained. I slapped my forehead.