Chapter 22

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I'm back y'all!😁

I am super duper sorry for the long wait!😭 School started, I got my braces off, my clear retainers are on and they hurt like a B****!😓 The flu is going on so headaches and sneezes keep my little booty busy all day. Plus, teachers aren't going easy this year! I get 5-6 hours of homework every single day and that's just a pain!

But enough with the excuses!

This chapter is dedicated to bubbletrouble93! She's freaking amazing! She helped me, yet again, with another chapter for this book! Love you❤️ (I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I first uploaded this book. I know nothing about the werewolf genre but I thought, 'Eh! Why not try a different genre this time?'😒. Not that I regret it but I'm helpless and clueless on what to write and that's why I take forever!)

Anyways, let's get on with the chapter! Hope you enjoy it!👍🏽

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
---------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

My first reaction to being flung off a cliff was a deep scream.

Oh did I scream!

I gripped onto Brandon so tight and my eyes shut instantly. All you could hear was my high pitch scream all the way down as he soared us both.

I could hear the yells of the hunters as they yelled at each other to jump off the cliff and follow us.

And when I opened my eyes, we were still flying down the cliff. I quickly shut my eyes and prayed to God!

I prayed like my life depended on it!

And when I suddenly fell out of Brandon's arms, my heart beat picked up and the lungs were knocked out of my lungs.

I rolled down the cliff and my wolf was trying to come out but she was just stuck in my body. She didn't struggle to come out. Just nothing! And that completely freaked me out.

"Oh my god! Alison, baby. Are you okay?" My eyes adjusted to the bright sun beaming down and I looked at the faces that surrounded me.

I looked past them and squinted up to see the top of the cliff and my eyes widened.

"Brandon, look out!" I pushed him aside just in time to see the arrow past him.

But unfortunately, the arrow whizzed right to me and I looked down to see it pierced on the right side of my chest.

The air in my lungs were for sure gone now and all I saw were black dots floating around me until I was knocked into unconsciousness.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

I know it was stupid of me to throw us off the cliff.

I know it was stupid of me to put Alison's life in danger like this but at the exact moment in time, I had no choice.

If I didn't us off the cliff, the hunters wouldn't think twice before ending our lives.