Chapter 23

DON'T KILL ME! I'm so very sorry for not uploading in over a month. I literally have no legit excuse as to why. I just didn't know what to write so I didn't... Sorry you guys! Please accept my sincere apologies🙈

A sudden realization hit me! On October 13, it's been a whole year for this book!😱 That's freaking crazy! Thank you all for the support and love!❤️

I want to try something out. If you guys would be oh so kind and to comment below what you would like to happen in the next chapter. That way it won't take me forever to upload. I would really appreciate that. And of course I would dedicate the chapter to your brilliant self! (Hopefully you guys don't mind commenting. It would just be very helpful.😁)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!🤗

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
--------------------------

K A T H E R I N E (Katherine's P.O.V.)

*2 YEARS LATER!*

For the past two years, I've followed Brandon to the hospital.

Every single day!

And my heart melted every time I saw him sitting at the edge of Alison's unconscious body.

"Dominique and Ashlyn finally got something they've been longing for." My heart ached at his longing look.

"They got a new baby. Her name is Madeline and she's gorgeous! Everyone's really excited for you to meet her. But, the first part that has to be done is for you to open your beautiful eyes!" I could here his heart pounding. Ready to pop out of his chest.

His eyes gazed around and looked back at Alison.

"Who would've known Dom would get a baby before we did?" His chuckle was half hearted.

My eyes zoomed in when a genuine smile broke out on his face.

"Jay wanted me to give you this." He shifted around and pulled out a teddy bear and my face broke out into a smile.

"He said you used to love Mr. Puffy and would never sleep without him. When you wake up, I'm going to laugh my head off with how you name your bears!"

My insider churned with guilt. I know I shouldn't be listening to their private conversation but I just couldn't stand leaving Brandon in his vulnerable state.

"Mrs. Shaw, what are you doing here?" My head whipped around and I placed out a hand to silence him.

He took the hint and started walking away, while I followed him.

"Please tell me you have some good news." I begged. The Doctor folded his arms and looked away.

"The Luna hasn't responded to any medication, treatment, just nothing! Of course, we'll continue to do just about anything but it's all up to her now!" My fingers massaged its way through my scalp.

"What are we going to do? It's like she's not trying at all to wake up!" My eyes teared up and I quickly swiped at them.

"Don't give up Mrs. Shaw. Whatever Brandon is doing is helping in some way. At least she won't miss anything that has happened in the last two years." I nodded my head and the Doctor walked away with a warm smile.