Chapter 5

THANK YOU PEEPS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1.3K READS, OVER 70 VOTES, and OVER 20 COMMENTS!! I appreciate it so much. Love you guys!😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"You bitch!" He spat out.

I didn't have time to react before he shifted into his brown wolf and leaped on me.

"Alison!" I heard screaming but it was too late. My dad started clawing at my face and by each swipe I felt a burn and blood trickled down the side of my face.

"You stupid bitch. I'm so ready to kill you! How could you fucking embarrass me in front of the whole pack?" My dad sent through a mind link. My brain wasn't registering anything.

I didn't know when someone pulled my dad away because all I was seeing was black.

I felt the blood continuously drip down my neck and down my cheeks. I could smell the scent of blood which was making me nauseous.

"Little wolf! Stay with me! Please darling. Stay with me!" I heard someone shout but all I wanted to do was sleep.

So that's what I did!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep- Alison? Babe, are you awake?" My eyes fluttered open to see Brandon's handsome face looking deeply at me. I smiled at him and he sighed in relief.

"God, I thought something had happened to you!" And that's when it all hit me. I reached up to touch my face but felt nothing.

One of the things why being a werewolf is useful. Your wounds heal up quickly.

"I swear to God, I will kill me that no good bastard!" Brandon all but growled. I reached out and placed my hand on top of his.

"Calm down!" I croaked. He quickly got up and placed a glass of water in front of my face.

He helped me sit up and I sipped the water, having a few dribble down my chin.

"Thank you." I quietly muttered.

I couldn't say anything else.

Just the thought that my own father, my own flesh and blood, would have killed me, hit me hard.

Really hard!

"Hey, baby! It's okay. You're safe here!" I hadn't noticed I had started crying until Brandon wiped the tears away.

He pulled me to his chest and I silently sobbed.

"I want to hurt that bastard. He hurt his own daughter. He hurt my mate!" I felt the vibration of his growl and I didn't like the anger he was radiating.

"Alpha Brandon, may I come in?" I heard someone knock on the door.

"Yes!" Brandon replied sharply. The door clicked open and I saw Dom walk in.

He smiled at me and I tried to return the smile. But as far as I know, the smile looked more like a grimace.

"What do you want?" Brandon snapped. I placed my hand on his arm and he looked at me, his features softening a tiny bit.

"Luna's father is nowhere to be seen on our territory." He vowed his head down while talking. I guess even though these two were best friends, it still meant Dom had to respect Brandon as an Alpha.

"What? Do you mean he fucking escaped out of her hands?" Brandon yelled furiously. Dom winced but nodded his head.

I turned to look just in time to see Brandon's fist flying down on a glass table and it shattered.