Chapter 14

OVER 14,500 READS! OVER 450 VOTES! OVER 150 COMMENTS! I don't know how to put this in words.😱

I love you all so much and appreciate all the support that is given by all of you!😘

You all are amazingly, beautifully, wonderfully, lovely, incredibly sweet people!❤️

(I am trying to update once a week but when I don't, I hope you all understand!☺️ School has been expecting more now and it also is coming to an end! I'm hoping to end on a good note! So I've been working my butt off at school and writing for you all! So yeah, chapters will be shitty, but I hope you understand why! Thanks you lovely people!😁)

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------
B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

Her puzzled face made me stop immediately.

I looked away from her face and ripped the grass from the ground.

What type of mate would I be if I told my little wolf what the real reason was?

"Continue Brandon." She urged. I looked over at her and she gave me an encouraging smile.

I shook my head. I didn't want to continue. I couldn't continue!

"Love bug, I want you to be able to trust me. The only way I'll know is if you tell me." I cracked a smile at what she called me but my heart squeezed.

"I'm going to hate myself for causing you pain." I looked at her directly and she looked concerned.

"What pain? I had given you so much pain. Whatever you have to say cant cause me as much pain as I have caused you!" I growled out and placed my hand on her cheek.

"You haven't caused me any pain little wolf! Do you understand that?" My eyes bore into hers and she gulped.

"Fine! Then you can tell me what's going on." She continued to urge. My wolf was dying inside to tell our little wolf but I just didn't want to.

"Brandon, you need to trust me! You won't be able to hurt me. Please, tell me!" She continued to beg.

I had an inner debate but when I looked at her, I just had to tell her.

It wasn't because she kept asking me.

Well that was partially it. But it was because she deserved to know.

She deserved to know because she's my mate, my little wolf, and she needed to know what dirty deeds her father had done. She needed to know what dirty deeds my family had done to provoke her family!

"I'll tell you, but over some ice cream." I stood up and pulled her along with me.

I looked down at the graves and for the millionth time, my heart clenched.

I would do anything to bring them back!

Once we got into the car, I drive to the nearest ice cream shop and pulled in. We both got out and walked inside the ice cream place.

I had purposely brought us to a place where there weren't that many wolves.

So obviously with the fact that the cashier was a girl she gave me a flirtatious smile.

I didn't think my little wolf had seen it because she was busy gaping at the different ice creams.

"I'll have a Cookies N' Cream." I glanced down at Alison and she nodded her head.