Chapter 17

I've been gone for so long!😱

I'm so sorry for that!😊

I love you all!😊❤️

Over 10,000 reads since the time I've been gone!😱😭 That's absolutely amazing! Thank you all👌🏽😘

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"I don't know if this is a good idea." I looked up to see Brandon, who looked highly uncomfortable.

"Don't worry. Just trust me." I smiled at him. He looked down but frowned.

"Stop frowning you big baby!" I stuck out my tongue. A growl rumbled through his chest and he pulled me close to him.

"I'm not a big baby!" His eyes flashed and I smirked.

"Okay my big baby." A much louder growl escaped his chest.

"Stop calling me that!" My smirk widened but I didn't respond. I just pulled myself away and kept walking.

"Alison, I'm being serious. What in the world are you thinking? I don't even know what you're thinking!" I stopped and twirled around to face him.

"You need to stop questioning me and just trust me. I know what I'm doing." My patience was running low and Brandon noticed that.

He put his hands up and motioned for me to keep walking.

"Thank you." I mumbled, turning back and continued to walk.

"I am still not use to how big this place is." I mumbled when I crossed another hall.

"Well if you would tell me where we're going, I could bring us there in no time." His smart reply was what pulled me off the edge.

"Fuck off. I don't even know why I dragged you with me. Just leave if you want to!" His eyes widened and he looked taken back from my outburst.

"Well damn. Sorry. Continue leading the way!" My eyes narrowed into slits and Brandon smiled.

My hands balled into fist and I took a deep breath.

"I'm really warning you now. One more smart comment and I will kick your ass!" A growl rumbled through my chest and Brandon smirked.

"Feisty. I like!" I smacked his arm and that made him chuckled.

Rolling my eyes, I continued walking straight down the hall.

When I reached a door I let out a sigh.

Pushing it open, Brandon and I walked in and Jay twirled around.

"What's up sister?" Jay was back to his cheerful self but not fully. He's been on edge since what had happened yesterday.

"Are you serious? You dragged me here just to meet up with your brother?" Brandon muttered in disbelief.

"You should feel obligated." Jay grinned. Brandon threw him a glare and that had Jay frowning.

"Just wait a second. She should be here by now." I looked towards the door and my heart beat picked up.

I was really hoping she would show up.

"Who?" Jay walked over to the door and pulled it open and that's exactly when she walked in.

Leslie fell on top of Jay and both yelled out a sorry until they realized who each other were.