Chapter 15

OVER 16,000 READS! OVER 500 VOTES! OVER 150 COMMENTS! Mind blowing!👍

Thank you! LOVE YA ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!❤️ I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE SUPPORT AS WELL!😃

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

My blood ran cold and Brandon was up instantly.

"Stay back!" His growl could've broken the glass. I stood up abruptly and the chair I was sitting on, fell to the ground.

Brandon's head snapped towards me but just as fast, he looked back at my father.

Who stood there in all of his flesh and bones. I was terrified to my own bones.

I couldn't resist the shiver that ran through my body like a lightening bolt had struck me.

The girl who served us our ice cream and the person I wanted to choke with my own bare hands, walked over to my father and looped her arm around his.

"I did want you wanted me to do, daddy." My eyebrows knitted in confusion and even Brandon looked confused as ever.

"Thank you sweety." He bent down and pressed a kiss on her cheek. I felt a hand slip around mine and I looked up to Brandon staring at me with a small smile.

He wiped away a tear and I didn't even know I had started to cry.

"Don't cry little wolf. He's not worth any of your tears!" He squeezed my hand and my heart clenched.

We both turned our gaze towards my father and my heart skipped a beat in the most horrible way.

His hateful glare was thrown at me and the little girl that stood next to him had a glare but a smirk as well.

"Is this my sister daddy?" She asked, way too excited for my liking.

"Unfortunately, she is!" He snarled.

"I've had enough of your fucking bullshit Dave!" Brandon snarled back. I could feel the anger radiating off of him and that never led to a good thing.

I felt his claws extract and his canines peak out.

"Awe! Is the little doggy offended?" The girl chuckled.

My canines peaked out as well and just as fast as I could've, I slashed her neck.

"Sweety!" My father's eyes widened and he held onto his beloved daughter.

I felt all of the hatred, anger, disgust, and sadness radiate off my body when I looked at the man I referred to as my father.

I looked back at the girl and blood was oozing out but, I wasn't satisfied enough.

I looked to my right and saw a glass bottle that was filled with sprinkles.

Of course it would be sprinkles. This was a damn ice cream shop!

I slammed it against the table and it shattered in half.

My head whipped but before I could've made anymore damage, someone pulled me back.

"Calm down little wolf!" Brandon held onto my waist and I nearly sliced open his face with the shredded glass I was holding.

I continued to struggle but I finally got out of his grasp and flew over to where the girl was lying in her own blood.

Brandon was hot on my trail but he only wanted to grab my father by his collar.

"You son of a bitch! I thought you were fucking dead!" He growled, repeatedly punching his face.