Chapter 11

OVER 9,000 READS!!😱

OVER 330 VOTES!!😱

I think I just died! (And obviously came back... :p)

This is so crazyyyy!! Thank you peeps so much!!❤️

LOVE YOU!!😘

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

My eyes turned into wide saucers and I looked helplessly between Jay and the ground.

"Mr.Shaw, we were ju--"

"What's all this commotion?" The little food I had eaten was making a reappearance.

"Nothing son." Brandon's father, Jonathan said.

"Alison, is that you?" Brandon squinted in the dark. Jay placed a hand on my shoulder and tried to keep me calm.

"What are you doing out here so late?" Brandon reached us in a few strides and pulled me to him.

He snuggled his nose in my hair, inhaling and exhaling.

His warm breath burned my skin even more and I fidgeted around.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?" I blurted out. I mentally face palmed myself.

That's exactly what I should have NOT said to him.

He pulled back and glared at me. I shrunk back and looked at the ground.

"Jay, why don't you go head off to bed?" I heard Jonathan tell Jay sternly. I knew Jay wanted to disagree but I glanced at him and gave him a pleading look.

He sighed and ruffled his hair.

Before he left, he pushed the backpacks to a corner where no one would look.

He trudged up the stairs and soon I heard a door slam, the noise echoing.

"You too, Brandon. Take your mate and go to sleep. You've been up this whole time." Jonathan said. He stretched and made his way around the corner.

A door quietly closed and everything was silent.

I looked up and saw Brandon staring deeply at me.

I looked away uncomfortably, and looked at the floor.

A warm hand intertwined with mine and I looked up to see that Brandon was moving us both back up the stairs.

When we got to the room, he quickly locked the door and turned to me.

"I know you know." He said monotonously.

"Know what?" I was genuinely confused.

"Don't be like that. Don't make me say it. I know you know!" He groaned. He walked over to the table that was in the corner of the room and pulled something out.

Walking back to me, he took my hands in his and got on one knee.

A hand went over my mouth and I gasped out loud. Tears stung the corner of my eyes and I tried to not let them fall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I chocked out even though I knew what was going on.

A soft chuckle rumbled through his chest and he looked up at me with his dazzling grey eyes.

"Even though I haven't known you for so long, I want to officially call you mine. You already are mine because of us being mates, but legally, I want to make you my wife. Alison Sanchez, will you be my wife?" The words finally tumbled out and the tears finally released, rolling down at rapid speed.