Chapter 19

You guys are able to blow my mind!😘

OVER 31,000 READS😱
OVER 900 VOTES😱

Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! Means the world to me!❤️

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------

B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

"I'm just going to go check up on Ma. I'll be back in a bit." I made my way up the stairs while everyone was still lounging in the living room.

"Ma, where are you?" I called out. Hearing no response got me in a panic.

Making my way to all the bedrooms, I reached the one at the end of the hall and pulled on the knob.

The door was locked and I couldn't hear anyone at the end.

My heart beat picked up and I pushed open the door to find Ma laying on the floor, unconscious, bloody, and bruised.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*5 HOURS EARLIER!*

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"I want to watch Mean Girls!" Leslie yelled out.

"Oh hell no! Mean Girls is so old! I'd rather watch the Jump Street movies." Danny argued. Everyone nodded their heads.

"What do you think Alison? Shouldn't we watch Mean Girls?" All pair of eyes looked at me and I sunk deeper into Brandon's side.

"You're going to hate me but I'd rather watch the Jump Street movies." Danny let out a victory yell.

"I can't believe you!" She screeched. I raised my hands up and smiled.

She huffed and turned away from all of us. Jay walked over to Leslie and sat next to her, pulling her closer to him which made me smile.

"You seem to surprise me all the time little wolf." I looked up at Brandon and scrunched my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smiled.

"I thought you would've chosen Mean Girls instead!" I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well Channing Tatum and Dave Franco are in these movies. They're amazingly hot!" A deep growl rumbled through Brandon's chest and that caused me to laugh hysterically.

"You're cute when you get jealous." I pinched his cheeks but he pulled away.

"Okay love birds. The movie is starting. So shut up!" Danny yelled towards us.

Brandon didn't take that lightly because he tried to get up but I pulled him down.

"Leave it." I shook my head and tucked myself into his side so he couldn't move.

He grumbled about how unfair it was but I ignored him.

Halfway through the movie the T.V. shut down and Danny screamed.

"It was getting to the good part! Who the hell turned off the T.V.?" He looked at everyone who were also very confused.

"It was me you dipshit!" Jesse walked over to Danny and threw the remote at him.

Danny looked confused as ever.

"How?" He asked.

"How what?" Jesse smirked.