Chapter 7

Thank you so much for over 3,000 reads and 130 votes! You don't know how much I appreciate it! I love you guys very very much and totally appreciate everything. You all are amazing!❤️😁

I uploaded a chapter of The Girl Next Door. Hope you guys can check it out and show some love. Thank you!☺️

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
----------------------------------------

B R A N D O N (Brandon's P.O.V.)

"Alpha, calm down!" Dom yelled out.

"I will not fucking calm down. Dave and Chris really have a death wish!" I yelled. They all flinched and a few backed away from me.

"Alpha, the trackers had said Dave and Chris were seen passing Dave's territory." Shawn called out.

"What are you doing here then? Let's go! Oh! And inform Dave and Chris to start digging their graves!" And with that, I turned into my black wolf and ran as fast as I could.

-----------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"What do you want from me?" I cried out in pain.

"For you to shut the fuck up so you don't get hit again." My father yelled in my face.

"What did I ever do to you?" I cried.

"You did everything. From the day you were born, I disliked you." He spat in my face. I took my sleeve and wiped away the spit.

My legs were shackled in chains made of silver. Every time I moved them, they would burn and hurt.

"Brandon will come for me." I whispered.

"Keep dreaming." He chuckled.

"Alpha, someone needs your assistance upstairs." Chris called out. He came down the steps and looked at me.

"If this bitch bothers you, just hit her." He replied. He sneered at me and walked up the steps.

Once I heard the door slam close, Chris came to my side.

He unlocked the silver chains from my legs and helped me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked astonished.

"Helping you out." He replied calmly.

"He'll kill you if he finds out you let me go." I shuddered.

"Don't worry about me. My men had told me that Alpha Brandon and some of his men crossed this territory not so long ago. I'll help you escape from here." He quickly opened a window and got out first.

He pulled me threw as well and placed his arms on my back and underneath my legs, picking me up.

He ran full speed into the forest and I closed my eyes, holding on tighter.

The air blew all over my face and I gripped tighter onto Chris.

Suddenly the wind stopped blowing and Chris stopped running.

I opened my eyes to see the wolf I was longing for.

Chris gently put me down and I almost fell to the ground if it weren't for him.

Brandon's black wolf approached us and he snarled as Chris.

I pushed Chris' arms away and slowly tumbled my way to Brandon.

I fell into him and his paws enveloped me into a tight grip. He pushed his nose in my hair, sniffing me.

"Oh my god! Alison, I'm so glad you're okay." Jay sighed. He made his way to me and grabbed me into a hug. I winced in pain and my arms held onto my stomach.