𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎)

clay:
no let them go, it is their turn after all.
(winks)

nick looks directly at me, i can sense he is mad. i look at clay and shy away, he has this effect on me that i can't shake.

george:
so... a plan?

clay:
sounds like a plan!

nick and george walk to their room to get ready. clay looks at me and smirks.

clay:
you ready for some building?

delilah:
we don't have anything else to build i thought?

clay:
what do you mean?

delilah:
well i built everything last nigh-

clay:
uh, we have legos! 

delilah:
i thought you and nick built them all!?

clay:
i saved one for us.
(smirks)

delilah:
oh, i am so ready! 
(laughs)

clay continues to look at me, i know he always comments on my laugh. he walks up to me and stands in front of me... he is very close.

clay:
your laugh drives me crazy. you should do it more often around me.

delilah:
(nervously laughs)
w-what do y-y mean.

he goes to reach for my face but gets interrupted. 

george:
hey guys! have you seen my hoodie?

george yells from his room and clay backs away. phew! i am happy nick didn't walk out and see us, he would have beat up clay. well, i don't think he can... clay is so strong, and hot.

delilah:
yeah it out here, i will bring it to you! hold on!

i pick up and his hoodie and walk past clay, but before i could get around him i feel like i should tease him. two can play at the game he was playing. 

as i walk by i run my hand along his hand. i stop right next to him and whisper in his ear.

delilah:
two can play at that game.

i walk into the hall and walk into george's room. i throw his hoodie on his bed and he thanks me. i walk back out and walk into my room. i sit on my bed and scroll through twitter.

~~~~~~~~

after an hour or so, i hear nick and george say good bye to clay so i walk out to the living room.

nick:
bye clay. do you know where lilah is?

clay:
she should be in her roo-

delilah:
hi! i am right here.
(smiles)

nick:
oh hey! me and george are going to the store right now, and then we are going to ikea to get some more stuff. we will be home in like maybe three hours? 
(checks phone)
yeah about around there.