𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐)

knock knock

someone knocks on my door, it is like 2am. does nick need something this late at night?

delilah:
come in.

i look at the door, wondering who could be the one to open it. once i see the door open, i know it is clay. i can tell by how tall he is, the hallways is dark and that is the only feature i can see.

delilah:
clay? are you okay? do you need something?

clay:
no i am fine... well i can't sleep. i haven't been able to for the past three nights.

delilah:
ah man, that sucks. do you want to watch some youtube with me? i just finished editing.

clay:
can i?

delilah:
yes, for sure. now come here.

clay walks up to me and i can finally see his face because of my laptop glow. he is smiling, his smile is so cute.

he climbs into the bed with me and i move over so he can have more room. i lift the blanket and he climbs under. we are far enough away to make it not awkward... not that it should be.

clay:
what are you watching on youtube?

delilah:
well i was actually watching some of your videos actually. i wanted to make sure i was editing the way that i should have.

clay:
oh god, i have to watch me? alright, lets do it.

delilah:
we don't have to, it is fine. we can watch something els-

he puts his hand on mine to reassure me.

clay:
no it fine, i guess i wouldn't mind watching myself.

delilah:
that's the spirit.
(smiles)

clay:
(smiles)

i start the video and clay takes his hand off of mine. i am a little sad, but it is probably better this way. i put on one of his manhunt video's, the "minecraft speedrunner vs 3 hunters grand finale".

we are about halfway through the video when clay scoots closer to me, i am... happy that he decided to do it. it is not like nick will just walk in to my room at 3am, right? i sure hope not!

in the video, the three hunters are already in the end and clay is about to light the tnt. it was such a smart strat, he is super good thinking off the top of his head.

delilah:
you are insane thinking of the top of your head, clay.

clay:
thank you, delilah. i take pride in how smart i am.
(smirks at me)

delilah:
oh stop and take the compliment.

clay:
i did! thank you, seriously. it means a lot hearing that from you.

i look at him and smile, i make a decision that starts it all. i scoot closer to him, and he puts his arm around me. he has such long arms that they just fit perfectly around my small body. it feels comforting to have his arms around me. i lean my head on his shoulder and he puts the hand around my body on my waist.