𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕)

author's note: hey my lovely readers! how are you? i am hoping great! :) i want to tell you, thank you for reading my story or stories. it means so much to a small writer like me! i can not thank you enough for 200 reads on both of my stories. i can not really tell anyone because my family would think i am weird and my friends don't even know i play minecraft. so i am telling you guys, thank you! if you could comment and vote on my stories i would appreciate that so much, if not, that is perfectly fine too! thank you again! it means so much. 

there will also be a week time jump, sorry for it! i just didn't have anything to write in between the time frame. thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

incoming facetime from green boy <3

facetime? wait what?

i answer the facetime, but i don't know my face. i don't think i am ready for him to see yet. once it connect i notice he hasn't showed his face either.

clay:
dang, you aren't showing your face.

delilah:
you weren't going to show your face either! what do you mean?

clay:
i don't know, i wanted to see what your smile looked like.

delilah:
oh shut up, clay.

we talk for hours, like three or four. not once showing our face, we both decided we wanted it to be a surprise when we see each other face to face. we showed each other our rooms and what we were taking with us on the trip.

after we get done with the facetime, it is about 3am and i decide i should probably head to bed. i shut off my light and turn on my led lights to green, my favorite color. i lay down and i think about what clay will look like when i finally get to see him. i drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

when i wake up it is about 10am. i get up and look at my calendar, i mark off yesterday and notice there is only two weeks left before the big move day. i am so excited, i can't wait to see clay...and george.

DING DONG

huh? who could that be?

i open the door to my bedroom and walk out. i walk to my living room and walk to my front door. i open it and it is nick. what is he doing here?

nick:
(walks in)
okay so, there are some things we need to talk about the move in a week.

delilah:
woah woah woah. a week?!

nick:
well yeah. remember, it is the 17th?

delilah:
no! i thought it was the 24th! 

nick:
well you are dumb. anyways back to what i was sayi-

delilah:
so i have a week to pack up all my things?!

nick:
well i figured you would have started packing. 

delilah:
WELL IF I KNEW I ONLY HAD A WEEK, THEN I WOULD HAVE STARTED!

nick:
woah, calm down. i can help you, i am almost packed up anyways.

delilah:
thank you nick. anyways, what were you saying?

nick:
just that i don't want you and clay do be "romantically involved"

delilah:
uh nick... what makes you say we will?

nick:
the way you light up when you talk to him and about him. 

delilah:
well even if i ended up liking him i don't think he would like me back.

nick:
he literally flirts with you lilah. also, he talks about you too much.

delilah:
he talks about me?

nick:
oh crap, uh no he doesn't. 

delilah:
whatever, i won't get "romantically involved" with him.

nick:
thank you, once we move into together with him and george it might get harder. 

delilah:
what is it about him and me that you wouldn't like though?

nick:
i just don't think he is the right one for you. i don't know, i never had a good feeling about ty and i don't have a good feeling about clay.

delilah:
just with me though? is something going on between you two?

nick:
no! i love clay trust me, he has been one of my best friends for like eight years. i don't think anything could ever split us up. same with me and you. well aside from if you two were dating, then i would be super mad.

delilah:
well then i won't do it. dealio?

nick:
dealio.

we interlock fingers and shake our hands. we decide that i should probably start packing so we walk to my room and get out boxes to put stuff in. i am taking my bedsheets, clothes, and all my other design stuff. we all decided that we would buy the furniture at like ikea or someplace when we get to california.

~~~~~~~~~

after we get done packing, i put on more bedsheets so i can of course still sleep in my bed for a week.

i can't get over how i thought it was two weeks until the move but now it is one. i hadn't even started preparing myself for seeing clay's face. he hasn't even seem mine either! i can't wait till i can see everyone. i have never been on an airplane so i am super worried.

me and nick just hang out and talk, i didn't pack up my computer and moniter yet. so we play some minecraft on computer. we play some bedwars, skywars and just practice some manhunt stuff for when we hunt clay down. that sounds weird...wait did i make that weird?

~~~~~~~~~

it is moving day. i am so excited! i can not wait to see everyone. me and nick are waiting for clay and george to text us and tell us that they landed. me and nick live pretty close to the airport so we don't want to leave too early.

we wait around in my house and nick already said bye to all his family. my dad left for work so i already said bye to him. he is not too happy about the whole move and everything. he hasn't really been in my life a whole lot anyways, so he doesn't have a huge influence on me.

nick gets a ding on his phone and i can only guess it is george texting him that they landed.

nick:
you ready?

delilah:
yeah, i think i am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1037