𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

clay:
nick, you never told us your editor has a cute laugh.

i can just tell his was smirking on the other end of the call, i didn't even know if that was clay or george. i was flattered though.

delilah:
oh my god, you are too sweet. which one of you said that?

nick looks at me and notices that i am blushing. oh crap, he is going to say something. he always says something.

nick:
lilah, why are you blushing? what did they say?

george:
wow clay, you got her blushing.

clay:
yeah i have that affect on girls.
(chuckles)

nick tries to reach for the headset but i hold it on my head so he can't get it.

delilah:
haha uh sorry nick is being annoying hold on sec.

george:
trust me, we know how that feels.

delilah:
you know nick, these are my kind of people. they can't put up with you either!

clay:
oh she is a savage!

delilah:
i don't think i have ever hated anything more than what you just said.
(laughs)

nick finally grabs back the headset, i get out of the chair and hop onto his bed. he didn't look annoyed just relieved he got it back.

nick's pov

nick:
guys, were you seriously flirting with delilah? you JUST met her.

george:
it was just clay, don't come after me!

nick:
clay seriously?

clay:
well i didn't lie! she has a cute laugh, i was just being nice. you guys know i am a flirt.

nick:
okay whatever, let's film the video.

honestly, i love clay to death, i really do. he is one of my best friends, but delilah just got out of a relationship and clay has had problems with relationships in the past and i don't want anything to start between them. it wouldn't be fair for delilah to get hurt in the end.

delilah pov

i am just sitting here on nick's bed, bored out of my mind. what to do, what to do. i walk over to nick and lean over him, just watching him play minecraft. i have always loved playing that game, nick showed it to me like five or six year ago and me and him play it together all the time. he showed me everything i know about it, he is so talented and i am so happy he gets the recognition he deserves.

he looks up at me and smiles, he is currently running towards the green figure which i have previously learned to be clay, or dream or whatever his name is. all i know is he flirted with me and then i blushed and then nick just had to shout it out that i was blushing and know i am embarrassed! oh but i know how to get him back.

i walk over to his speaker and connect my phone to it, i scroll my playlist that i play when me and nick are wanting to jam out and laugh. i finally find the song i was looking for, i turn up the volume and press play.