𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗)

i will never get over this picture of tommy, holy shit

i will never get over this picture of tommy, holy shit. (i am complimenting him, not sexualizing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

delilah:
that is our car!

both clay and george look up from their conversation with each other.

clay:
holy shit.

i look at the bar under the video of the wreck, oh god.

breaking news: a 19 year old boy wrecks on highway 96, he is in the hospital now.

delilah:
we have to go!

george:
we don't even know what hospital he is at.

clay:
we drive to the closest one by the wreck and walk to the front desk.

delilah:
sounds like a plan, let's go.

truth being, we don't even know if it is nick. i just have a bad feeling about it. i hope he is fine, i don't know what to do with myself if one of the last things i said to him was "maybe you aren't so different from tyler after all"

i didn't even mean it, i don't know why i said it. i was just angry that he wouldn't understand, i was hurt that he wouldn't ven let me give him an explanation.

we all run out of the apartment and get into our second car. clay is driving, i am in the passengers and george is in the back. clay starts the car and steps on it, we drive to kootenai hospital because it is closest to the highway. unfortunately it is about 20 mins from the apartment.

i can tell everyone is tense because when i look around everyone has a scared look on their face. i interlock my hand in clay's and turn around and put my hand on george's knee.

delilah:
he is going to be fine.

clay:
how do you know?

delilah:
i need to tell myself he will be okay.

~~~~~~~~~

when we get to the hospital, we park and all hop out of the car. we all run to the front desk of the emergency room. the sliding door opens and as we run in, everyone looks at us and gives us weird looks. i don't know why, maybe because we are all wearing pajamas and we look awful... other than that i have no idea why!

george:
hey, is their a nick armstrong that was admitted here?

front desk lady:
let me check, hold on one second.