𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏)

clay's pov

just then, nick walks in... i am about to find out.

after me, george, and nick take in everything from the car. nick and george sit down on the couch. 

nick:
where is delilah?

i go to sit down with them and since delilah isn't out of her room yet, this is the perfect time to ask nick.

clay:
oh she is in her room, i swear i heard her talking to someone. 

george:
do you know who it was?

clay:
no i didn't hear a name or anything.

george:
huh, weird. nick do you know who she was talking too?

nick:
no i have no idea, and frankly i don't care. i just hope it isn't ty.

uh oh, is ty her boyfriend? i need to figure this out.

clay:
who is ty?

nick:
well ty is my brother, but also her ex.

george:
was he the one who we heard you guys talking about that one night?

nick:
yeah that would be him. 

clay:
oh yeah, i remember that. i felt super bad.

nick:
yeah, it sucked. she deserves someone who will treat her right, she just hasn't found anyone yet.

SCORE! so now i know that there isn't a boyfriend holding her back. but now what is it?

delilah's pov

i walk out of my room because i hear nick yelling. what are they doing? i walk to nick's room and see that he is playing minecraft. since when did he have that set up?

delilah:
nick, since when was your computer set up?

nick:
(spins around in his chair to face me)
me, george, and clay just set all of ours up and we are filming some videos tomorrow. 

delilah:
oh fun! who's channel with the video go on?

nick:
i said videos that means there will be more than one. we will film three videos and one will go on each of our channels.

delilah:
so i have to edit three videos in how much time?

nick:
we were hoping you would have them up by tomorrow or the next day. you are super good at editing, so i know you can do it.

delilah:
i mean, thanks, but nick that is a lot of editing for getting them late in the day. i will be editing all night tomorrow. 

nick:
yeah, but you got it lilah. i know you do, this is your job now. 

delilah:
yeah you are right. okay, i am going to head off to bed. goodnight, love you.