𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖)

nick:
you ready?

delilah:
yeah, i think i am.

we already have all of our stuff shipped down and our suitcases in the car. we hop in the car and nick turns the key in the ignition. i am too nervous for what is about to come. i just need to focus on the beginning of something new.  

nick starts driving and it takes about ten minutes to get to the airport. 

i can't believe that i will be living with three famous boys and i will be editing for them. i still can't believe i am friends with them all, who knows... maybe i can be popular soon. i already had a lot of viewers on my first stream. i just need to keep it high and not low. 

i don't expect me to get that many viewers again, it was a once in a lifetime thing and i am so happy i got to experience it. it was because of my three favorite boys, they did it for me. i have gotten to know them so much over the past couple of months and i am proud to say they are some very close friends. soon to be even closer.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

we get to the airport and we check our bags and send them off. next we go through security. every time i look at nick he is just smiling, i can't wait to see his face when he finally meets them. he has been friends with them for so many years and now here we are, he finally gets to see them face to face.

we arranged to meet them at our next gate, so me and nick head off in that way. i have only been in an airport once, when i was really young. i was saying good bye to my mom, she was going a business trip. 

we get to the gate and i see nick run off, he leaves his suitcase. someone runs at him, it looks like... GEORGE! i let them have their moment. they hug it out and i could not be anymore happy for him. i go to pick up nick's suitcase so i put my hand on the suitcase but someone places a hand on mine.

clay:
you must be delilah?

i look up from my hand on the suitcase. looks like he was going to pick it up too.

delilah:
yeah that is me... hi.
(laughs)

clay:
yeah it is you, i could recognize that laugh anywhere.
(laughs)

delilah:
you must be clay, right?

clay:
oh crap, yeah that's me.

nick:
CLAY! come here! 

clay:
NICK! 

clay turns around and runs up to nick. 

clay was a beautiful boy. his blonde hair, his freckles, his emerald green eyes. he towered over me and his hand was so...warm. i felt like i was in a hallmark movie.

george, clay, and nick all walk back up to me. clay and george have their suitcases now.

george:
so you must be delilah?

delilah:
yeah that's me! hi george.
(smiles)

george:
oh come here. 
(hugs me)

nick:
group hug!

everyone gathers in to the hug, both nick and george are short compared to clay. he stands over us all. i mean i am like 5'4 so he has to be around 6'3...damn that is tall.