Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 1

☾︎𝒮𝓎𝓀𝓀𝓊𝓃ℴ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.☽︎

As I walked into the spaceship that the lady directed me to, I noticed two girls in the corner, one in a yellow spacesuit, the other in a red spacesuit, two other girls in the corner opposite them, one in white and the other in brown, two guys towards the middle, one in light blue and the other in lime, then there were two standing in the corner furthest from where I was. They were in a darker blue and orange. I walked over to the two in the middle to see what they were up to and maybe make some new friends.

"Oh hello dark green!" A man with a quite strong Irish accent said.

"Oh, h-hey!" I said happily.

"I'm Toast and this is Jack." The person in the light blue spacesuit told.

"I'm Sykkuno!" I said. It was just at this moment when I realized that there was a very tall man in black in the corner near the entrance. I was facing him, so it wasn't like I was completely turned around when I looked at him. I saw him look up and we made eye contact for a little and didn't realize that I had been staring at him for a long time actually until Jack got my attention back.

"Sykkunoooooo!!!! You theree?????" I heard Jack ask in my ear as he waved in front of my face.

"Oh wha- yeah..." I said, zoning back to where I was.

"Don't act like I didn't see you staring at that hot man over there!" Jack said.

"Whah... no! Uhm where's Toast?" I muttered quickly.

"Toast went to go see who those two over there are. I think their names were Ludwig and Courage." Jack said. "Noww... I'm gonna go over here and leave you alone with that hot man!"

"Wait- no!" I said as Jack shoved me in the direction of the mysterious man and then ran off.

"Well uh, h-hi..." I said quietly.

"Oh hello." He said. His voice was deeper than the Mariana Trench but so soothing at the same time.

"I-I should probably go me-meet someone else... you look like you don't want to be bothered..." I said quietly, not wanting to disturb the peace of this corner.

"Oh no, it's fine. You can stay if you want. I'm Corpse by the way." He said.

"Oh well uh hi Mr. Corpse I'm Sykkuno!" I said half happily and half nervously. Now that I think of it his voice kind of reminds me of one of the members of a band I listen to (It might just be me but I feel like Sykkuno listens to k-pop... so he will in this) even though I know it isn't him because the person I listen to is Korean, and I doubt Corpse is Korean.

"You ok? You look like you have something on your mind." Corpse said.

"Oh, it's nothing. Anyways... why weren't you with anyone when I came? Everyone else was in groups but you weren't." I asked him. I feel like I sounded pretty awkward and kinda rude but I wanted to know.

"I'm just not that into socializing, but with you I'll make an exception." He said, smiling as he said the last part.

Just before I could say anything else, I heard a voice boom over all of the speakers making everyone in the room go silent.

"ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS. NOW THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE ARRIVED, IT IS TIME TO TAKE YOUR SEATS AS WE TAKE OFF."

Corpse and I looked at each other, confused, then decided to follow everyone else over to where some seats were. As we all sat down, the spaceship started to shake a bit, then before you know it, we were in space.

"NOW THAT WE ARE SAFELY IN SPACE, FEEL FREE TO TAKE YOUR HELMETS OFF AND MAKE WAY TO YOUR ROOMS WHERE YOU WILL FIND SEVERAL MORE SPACESUITS IN YOUR COLOR NEATLY PLACED IN DRAWERS." The loudspeaker boomed.