Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 2

☹︎ 𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓅𝓈ℯ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱. ☺︎︎

Sykkuno and I were room mates. I was kind of happy because Jack's cool and all but I think I would loose my mind staying in a room with him. Sykkuno was sleeping as I stared at the roof attempting to become sleepy, but horribly failing. I suddenly heard Sykkuno's bed start to shake, getting more and more violent each second, then I heard him whisper-shout 'please stop' at this point I could practically hear his tears. I got up and shook him a couple times, he wouldn't wake up. I called out his name a couple times, he wouldn't wake. I didn't really know what to do so I got into his bed and held him whispering his name into his ear. Finally, he woke up. He jolted straight up in to sitting position.
"Finally, you're awake." I said.

He turned around, realizing that it was just me and laid back down.

"I-I should probably go back to my bed now, I don't want you to be uncomf-" I started, but was interrupted.

"N-no stay pl-please." He whispered.

"Okay..." I said, and got comfortable again.

I was laying with his head on my chest, playing with his hair until we both fell asleep.
The next morning, we wake up and get dressed, then head out to the cafeteria. We end up eating breakfast with Jack, and eventually Rae joins us because toast kicked her out, but we all seemed to have a really good time, so it wasn't all that bad. At first, Rae seemed pretty surprised at my voice and said it was touching her? Honestly with that girl I'm not even going to question it anymore. After breakfast, Sykkuno and I decided to stick together to do tasks.

"So where should we go first?" I asked him.

"Uhh how about Admin?" He respoded.

"Okay. I've got card swipe there." I told him. We headed down the middle hallway and into the admin room.

We walked around the admin table, and he stared at it for a minute to see where everyone was. I walked over to do my card swipe. When I swiped my card, the screen was littered with '𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗' or '𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍' .

"Stop, you're going to fast. Do it more like this." Sykkuno said from beside me.

He swiped his card through the machine like butter, and sure enough, the screen read '𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍' .

"How?" I stood there in shock.

"Just glide it through slowly." He emphasized slowly, obviously seeing the amount of failed attempts because I was too fast.

I tried it slower, but now it read '𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗'. I sighed.

"This is impossible." I mumbled under my breath.

"No its not! Like this." Sykkuno responded, reminding me of his prescense.

He grabbed my hand and guided my hand to successfully swipe that goddamn card.

"Magic." I simply whispered.

"So where should we head now?" Sykkuno asked me.

"How about electrical." I answered

"Sounds good!" He said happily.

𓆉︎Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ Tʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴄᴜᴢ ʏᴇs 𓆉︎

After we both finished all five of our tasks for the day, we decided to go to our rooms for a bit, and we talked about ourselves. I brought up how I started making music and he said that he wanted to listen to it sometime in the like nicest way possible. Its like he said it... but he didn't. (Does that make sense?) After that, it was time for dinner.
We ended up sitting with Jack and Rae again, and we just talked about something along the lines of Spongebob... I think. Those three have conversations so quickly, one second you will be talking about card games, and the next My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. After this, I was fairly tired, surprisingly, and decided to just head back to the room while the rest stayed and talked for a bit. Sykkuno walked in somewhere between 9:00 and 9:30 pm. The bedroom doors closed at exactly 10 p.m., so no one was ever up later than that, unless they were staying the night outside, which sounds oddly creepy. Impostors weren't allowed to strike in their room, and even if they did, they would get thrown into the void of space as soon as the body was discovered.
I doubted Sykkuno was the one of the impostors, and even if he was, he probably wouldn't have the guts to kill anyone, I don't think. But who knows anymore. As I drifted off to sleep, I recalled the boring events of today and Sykkuno.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥. 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤. 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣!!!

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 (𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤):764𝕚𝕤𝕙