Chapter 11

(Boring fonts will be for this chapter because I don't feel like switching keyboards just for fonts)

Sykkuno POV

I awoke on some blankets and some moving thing. Wait, what? WHAT THE HECK WAS I LAYING ON? WAS THAT... CORPSE? When I saw him the thoughts of last night came back. I took a breath of relief and laid back down on his chest. I was peaceful just laying there, not a worry in the world. Then I heard footsteps approach. It was Dream seeing where we were during breakfast. I told him to shut up because Corpse was sleeping and that we would be out as soon as he woke up. He hurried away, not wanting to disturb our peace, and I laid back down on his chest. After about ten minutes I fell back asleep. His black hoodie was so comfortable to lay on.

:) Time skip brought to you by Jack Mani-bye (:

I woke up to a pair of eyes on me. I look up and see Corpse's deep brown eyes staring right back. I smile and he smiles back.

"Good morning beautiful." He says, his voice even deeper than normal because he just woke up.

"Good morning!" I say back. "I'm going to get ready and get us some food."

"Okay, I guess I'll go get ready too."

We got up and went to our room, and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. I walk out to go get clothes, but before I return, I notice Corpse had already stolen the bathroom, so I decided to just get ready by my bed. I got dressed in a dark green slightly oversized hoodie and some black ripped jeans. Luckily, they gave us some clothes from home when the whole murderer part stopped. (If your dyinggg to know who the other murder was it was Toast) I threw on some white tennis shoes and headed to go get our food.

(Heres the fit

Also this has absolutely nothing to go w/ the story so if you dont like it you can change it

Also this has absolutely nothing to go w/ the story so if you dont like it you can change it.)

I walked out to the lunchroom to see everyone finishing up what looked like pancakes and bacon, and walked over to the two trays that had not been touched that said 'CORPSE' and 'SYKKUNO', and went back to the star gazing room. I had a feeling that those blankets are never gonna actually get out of that room, so I grab two foldable table thingys so we dont get food everywhere. Once I get back to the room, Corpse has already gotten up and ready, so I set up the tables and put the trays on them. We eat in silence for a bit, just looking at the stars. It is quite peaceful, until we hear the dreaded voice of Ms. Lani Mellohi.
"EVERYONE PLEASE MEET IN THE MAIN ROOM."
Her voice rang through my ears as I took a bite of the mashed potatoes. Someone won't be here in a few hours....
Corpse and I got up and exited the the stargazing room and went to the main room. Everyone else was there, worry present in their faces.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" Lani stated.

**************************************

Hahah cliffhanger now im not gonna post for a while also schools over so I will start a new story soon