Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 8

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.

Corpse and Sykkuno navigated through the halls to the lunchroom to find George, Dream, Rae, and Jack sitting at a table, with Tommy walking up to it. Corpse quickened his pace a bit. He had to see what this coverstaion was going to be becuase he knew it was going to be hilarious. When they sat down, the first thing they heard was

"Well you seem like an amazing woman." From Tommy.

Corpse chuckled. The table started laughing. After that, the three new people started talking about a 'Dream SMP', until they heard that goddang lady's voice.

"EVERYONE PLEASE MEET IN THE MEETING ROOM SOUTH OF THE BEDROOMS TO SEE WHO SHALL BE EVICTED FIRST." Her voice was so annoying at this point, but everyone made their way past the rooms, then a right. The ship had the same basic layout as the last one, but different rooms.
When they got there, they saw a board like this:

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

There was space for about five more names, even though there were six of us.

"Each name of the person who is saved will show up on this board. The one who does not show up will be ejected." A man's voice explained. "First up, we have Valkyrae."
With a small bang, Rae's name showed up on the board:

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ

"Next, is Hafu." The man said once more. Another bang, and the board now also read Hafu.

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ
Hᴀғᴜ

"Then Sykkuno" once again a small bang.

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ
Hᴀғᴜ
Sʏᴋᴋᴜɴᴏ

"Corpse" bang.

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ
Hᴀғᴜ
Sʏᴋᴋᴜɴᴏ
Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ

"Jack" bang.

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ
Hᴀғᴜ
Sʏᴋᴋᴜɴᴏ
Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ
Jᴀᴄᴋ

"And finally, Toast." Bang.

EJECTION #1

Sᴀғᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ
Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Rᴀᴇ
Hᴀғᴜ
Sʏᴋᴋᴜɴᴏ
Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ
Jᴀᴄᴋ
Tᴏᴀsᴛ

Eʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ:

Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ

"NO!" Hafu screamed. "NOOOOOOO! PLEEAASEEE!"

Rae held her back, shedding tears. Courage stood up, and walked to the door. When he entered, it was not at all what he expected.

"Welcome! You, Courage, can either choose to benefit everyone by just watching, or you can choose to sabotage everyone, making it harder for them to stay well mentally." The woman who always spoke over the speaker had short curly blonde hair, a tall, skinny figure, and a stone cold smile. She almost looked like an american Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter, but without the glasses.

"I choose to help." Courage said quickly.

And so, the day went on, tears shed, pointless conversations conversed, meals eaten, and so on. Everyone went throughout their days, knowing Courage or not, being sad. Even Tommy of all people was sad. Well, that was until the three new people arrived. This depression ship was about to get un-depressioned becuase you know who was coming? Karl, Quackity, and Ranboo. (I personally think that Quackity is frikin hilarious) Karl and Quackity got their own room, and Ranboo moved in with the other minor, Tommy. Karl and Quackity ended up moving into the room beside Courage's old room because they were supposed to move into there, but they thought that would just be weird. Living in the room that used to belong to your new friends' dead friend. Sure, they never met him, but they still felt weird when they were going to move into that room, so they chose the room beside it. As they moved in, the name plate shuffled to Kᴀʀʟ Jᴀᴄᴏʙs ᴀɴᴅ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 595

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕀𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕜𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕚 𝕗𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖? 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠, 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠. ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕥𝕚 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞!!!

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 ♥︎