Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 4

𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓅𝓈ℯ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.

'Pᴏᴋɪᴍᴀɴᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ.'

I read that, over and over and over again. What did it mean? I soon figured out when I saw something yellow out of the corner of my eye. I rushed over to the window, everyone else following me, to see Poki's dead body drifting into the dark abyss. Her body was fairly close to the window, and it was facing sideways, so you could see the blood stain and the ketchup stain.

"S-so it... was her..." Rae whispered to Hafu. Becuase of Lily and Poki's deaths, they were the only two girls lift along with six boys.

The girls probably formed some silent alliance because they were all of the sudden sticking together a lot now. Courage was still sticking with Hafu, and Sykkuno with Rae. I decided to tag along with them instead of Jack and Toast. Don't get me wrong, Jack's an amazing person, but something just feels off about Toast. I don't really think of it too much before us five are running over to reactor. People spread out, doing a memory thing, a counting thing, and other random stuff that you do in reactor as I kept watch for any, like they liked to call them, 'on the hunt killers'. I basically just stood out the door and watched the other men rush past the door in a hurry. They weren't sticking together. Once the otherfour were done with their tasks in reactor, we did the same thing in electrical, but this time we found Jack in there. Nobody seemed to care, and him and I chatted for a bit. After a while, we all left, and Jack went up to Reactor while we went to Comms. Only a few of us had tasks in there, so it didn't take very long. We then went up to Navigation, and this is where Sykkuno and I left the group to go to our room.
I got in the shower while Sykkuno did his thing. When I got out, I saw him sitting at the dark green desk.

"What are you doing Sy?" I asked, walking up from behind him.

"Oh uh nothing just drawing." He responded. (Does Sykkuno even draw?)

"Cool, can I see what it looks like." I asked.

"Uh ya sure!" He answered happily.

I looked at the drawing on notebook paper. Holy shit, it looked like Leonardo DeCaprio- I mean DaVinci drew it.

"Holy shit, you drew that?" I asked.

"Ya... I mean it's not that good though..." He responded.

"Thats so good!" I said, my voice being slightly higher than normal but still lower than an average person's.

"O-oh uhm thanks." He responded quietly.

There was a silence for a bit as I looked at his artwork. It was wonderful, absolutely wonderful. There was this one that stuck out to me though. It was only halfway finished but still looked so realistic. It was of a guitar. A guitar that looked like mine. Wait a minute, it wasn't a guitar that looked like mine, that guitar that he drew was mine. I was blown away. We had been her for a couple days and he had already drawn a picture that good of something he hasnt been less than 7 feet away from? I was in awe.

"Anyways uhh we should probably go to sleep." Sykkuno said, breaking the silence and getting up from his chair.

We both walked over to our beds and fell asleep.

𓆉︎ 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕 𓆉︎

I woke up to Sykkuno showering. We didn't really have a shower schedule, but we were both morning showerers, so it was usually whoever got up first. I got into the uncomfortable spacesuit and headed out to breakfast. I regretted that part. I walk in and all of the ketchup bottles are emptied out onto the floor, and the bottles in lines forming the words 'POKIMANE WAS EJECTED.' Shit. Whoever her partner was was not happy. I then realized that we really need to clean this up before Sykkuno gets out or he'll think it was his fault and I don't want to see Sykkuno sad. I really need better eyes becuase it just took me this long to see Rae, Hafu, and Toast attempting to get across the floor to get to the rags and cleaning supplies. Rae seemed to notice me necuase she said something.

"Oh Corpse, Sykkuno isn't with you right?" She asked quickly.

"No he isn't." I responded, staying frozen not knowing what to do.

"Try to make sure he doesn't leave the room, I think we can all agree he doesn't need to see this." She told me.

I quickly agreed and shot off back to my room, leaving everyone else to clean up that mess. When I got there Sykkuno had just changed and was about to leave.

"Hey Sykkuno I was wondering if you could help me with something." I said quickly, pushing him through to our room.

"Oh ya sure, I was just kind of thinking maybe we should get breakfas-"

"Uh no that won't be necesarry, I have snacks in my drawer of my desk, we can eat those." I interrupted, locking the door.

"Uhm why can't we just get food out in the cafeteria?" He asked me, suspicious of my actions.

"Its best if you didn't know." I told him.

"Well now I do want to know." Sykkuno said, trying to get around me.

He failed, with me being practically the size of the door frame.

"Will you atleast tell me?" He asked.

"Fine, sit down on my bed and I'll explain." I answered, hoping that he wouldn't overreact when I told him.

"okay." He said as he hopped over to my bed.

"So someone stayed up really late last night and did something to the cafeteria. We don't know who, but we think it was the other killer." I tild him.

"What did they do?" He asked me in a tone that screamed puppy dog eyes.

"They... they took all the ketchup and smeared it over the floor." I told him, choosing toleave out the bottle part.

"Oh my goodness.... its all my fault, I'm the one who got Poki killed..." he said quietly.

"No it's not. You had a valid argument with valid evidence. Its Poki's fault for even having that stain on her suit." I reassured him.

"But if I hadn't pointed it out would be-" Sykkuno spoke quietly through his sobbing. He collapsed into my lap, and I just hugged him for a while, rubbing his back with my hand.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕌𝕙𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣s, 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥.

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 ♥︎