Chapter 12

Tommy.

Bang.

Tubbo.

Bang.

Wilbur.

Bang.

Niki.

Bang.

Quackity.

Bang.

Karl.

Bang.

Ranboo.

Bang.

George.

Bang.

Dream.

Bang.

Sykkuno.

Bang.

Valkyrae.

Bang.

Jack.

Bang.

Corpse.

Bang.

Welp, now Toast is dead. Nobody really cared because he was always rude to them (sorry Toast fans), but they were still kind of sad because he was still a human about to 'die'.
Toast walked up to the door emotionlessly, and opened it and went through, without caring almost.
"Hello, DisguisedToast! Welcome to the 'AfterLife'! You now must choose 'good' or 'evil'." Ms. Mellohi told him.
"Evil." Toast smirked.
"Alright, follow me to your new room." Ms. Mellohi said.

By now everyone has gone to the cafeteria to eat dinner and wait for the new people to arrive. Sykkuno was just about to dig into his mashed potatoes when the three new people entered.
It was one woman and two men, one quite a bit older than the other. Sykkuno scarfed down his mashed potatoes and walked over with everyone else to go meet them.
"So what's ya'lls names?" Rae asked.
"Im Puffy!" The girl answered.
"My names Technoblade." The younger man said in the most monotone voice I've ever heard.
"And I'm Philza." The older man said.
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Valkyrae, but you can call me Rae!" Rae said.
We all went around and introuduced ourselves and told them how the game works. After that, we all went to our rooms to see the new room layout:

Tommy and Tubbo

Rae and Niki

Dream and George

Corpse and Sykkuno

Quackity and Karl

Wilbur and Philza

Techno

Ranboo

Puffy

Everyone decided to get to know each other by playing truth or dare. Everyone sat down in Wilbur and Phil's room and started playing.
"Niki! Truth or dare!" Rae said.
"Uhh, truth." Niki answered.
"How many pets do you have?"
"I only have one, but my old roomate had two." Niki responded. "Jack, truth or dare?"
"Dare" Jack said.
"Hmm, I dare you to talk in an American accent until your next turn." She said.
"Okay." Jack struggled to say in an American voice.
This caused several people to giggle.
"Corpse truth or dare?" Jack asked
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the most good looking person in the room."
"Oh, well this is easy." Corspe responded as he got up. "Niki."
"Y-yes?"
"Can you move? I'm trying to get to Sykkuno."
"What?"
"I said, I'm trying to get to Sykkuno."
"No, why would you want to kiss him?" Niki asked. (I'm sorry Niki fans)
"Because I happen to be his boyfriend." Corpse responded matter-of-factly.
"I dont believe you. I mean who would want to date that?"
"I would, actually, so if you would please shut the fuck up, that would be nice."
"Ugh, whatever..."
Corpse decided to make out with Sykkuno in spite of what just happened. After that, he sat beside Sykkuno and carried on with the game.

*Time skip brought to you by guys please*

After the game, Corspe and Sykkuno went back to their room. Sykkuno had been looking sad since the game, so Corpse decided to ask about that.
"Hey Sykkuno, are you okay? You've been looking sad since we played truth or dare."
"I'm fine."
"No your not. I can tell when your not fine."
"Its just... Im sorry, when we were playing truth or dare Niki's words really got to me and im sorry 'cause its a really stupid thing to get sad from and im just really sor-" He got cut of by Corpse kissing him.
"Never apologize for being sad about something. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known and will ever know and nothing can change that. Dont let that girl's words get to you, you are so perfect. Okay?"
"Okay..."
"Now lets go to sleep, its getting pretty late."
The two walked over to the bed they had pushed together a few nights before and fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There, I actually posted.

Love you guys!