Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 5

𝒮𝓎𝓀𝓀𝓊𝓃ℴ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.

When I woke up I realized that I had fallen asleep in Corpse's lap. He was doing something on his tablet when I heard him say something.

"Good morning, well afternoon really." His voice sounded quite soft for how deep it was.

I didn't really want to move so I just laid in the same position I already was, not saying anything. After about five more minutes I decided to get up, Corpse following me. He was already changed, so he went out to the cafeteria while I stayed in to get changed. I still felt horribly guilty about what happened in the cafeteria, and I could feel dry tears on my face when I blinked. I changed into my dark green suit and walked out slowly, not getting stopped by anyone this time. I walked over to Corpse, who was getting our food trays.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Because of what happened this morning we've all agreed to take the day off. We are supposedly meeting in Rae's room since she had already cleaned all of the... stuff out. And no one else had, and they didn't want to wake you up. Here's your food, let's go." He said, not really giving me a chance to object, even though I didn't want to.

He handed me the tray that says 'ՏYKUNNO' on it, and started walking back to the rooms. There wasn't any ketchup of the floor anymore, just a few spots here and there and around the edges of the walls and tables. Corpse knocked on Rae's door, and she opened it happily. Everyone else was there, and I took a seat beside Courage, and Corpse in between me and Rae.

"Anyways, as I was saying before Corpse and Sykkuno got here, I found some drinks. And I was thinking of playing truth or dare... with alcohol." Jack explained.

"I'm down." Rae said exitedly.

"But how would that work?" Hafu asked.

"Its simple. Its truth or dare but if you get asked you have to take a shot." Jack explained.

"Ooh, and if you chicken out you have to take two!" Rae added.

"Two?" Courage asked.

"Yup! Two!" Jack agreed.

We played for a bit, everyone going around taking shots. Turns out Rae is a streamer, Jack knows Korean, Courage can do the WAP dance, Corpse has a dog, and Hafu quite likes travelling so far. Everyone had probably taken around five shots each, and we were kinda just going around.

"Make sure you don't overdo it with the alchohol Sy." I heard Corpse whisper to me.

"I know, I'll be fine." I answered quietly.

About ten minutes later, we are all pretty drunk, and I had my head on Corpse's shoulder.

"Sykkuno, truth or dare?" Rae asked.

"Uhh, dare." I responded.

"I dare you to sit in Coorpse's lap the rest of the game." She giggled.

Without saying a word, Corpse moved a bit and motioned to his lap. I crawled there and kinda laid on is stomach. (If your confused, kinda like this:

 (If your confused, kinda like this: