Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 3

♥︎𝒮𝓎𝓀𝓀𝓊𝓃ℴ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱. ♥︎

I woke up like I did yesterday, Corpse got a shower this morning as I changed in the room, we headed out to breakfast and sat with Rae and Jack, went over to  Med Bay to do some tasks and basically did what was now our 'normal', until we heard a bloodcurdling scream, then a loud voice saying,

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA, A BODY HAS BEEN FOUND."

Corpse and I rushed over to the cafeteria, seeing that Hafu, Poki, Toast, and Courage were already there. After having been seated for about ten seconds, Rae comes out, balling.

"L-Lily is... Lily she's... Lily's dead..." Rae stumbled out.

I couldn't believe it, someone had died, someone had actually died. I could feel my breath start to shake, and I felt very bad for Rae having to see her new room mate's dead body. My breath started to get uneven, and I felt something warm beside me. I look up to see Corpse holding me close to him, in an attempt to comfort me.

"Where was her body?" Toast questioned, sound emotionless.

"Stor-stor- storage." Rae mumbled quietly.

"Where... where was everyone?" Ludwig asked, sadness dripping from his voice.

"Me and Ludwig... we were in Navigation." Courage told.

"I was in Security watching the cameras." Poki declared in a whisper tone.

"Sykkuno and I saw Poki in Security when we were at reactor." Corpse muttered, clearing Poki, him, and me.

"Toast and I were in Electrical." Jack said.

"And I was in MedBay doing the sample thing." Hafu said.

"I can confirm Hafu was in MedBay, when Sykkuno and I left, she walked in." Corpse said, slightly louder than last time.

"Ya.... I saw you guys leave." Hafu was one of the less emotionally scarred people from this, but she was still devastated nonetheless.

"W-we should probably just... just skip." Toast muttered.

"Y-yeah..." Everyone agreed.

𓆉︎𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕜𝕒𓆉︎

Corpse and I were getting ready for bed (if your wandering where Lily's body went, I guess there's a thing in MedBay or something like that) when I finally actually realize that he has a guitar leaning against his dresser. I decided not to say anything about it right now, and just go to sleep though. I wonder if he actually plays guitar or if he just has it for ♫︎𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓉𝒾𝒸♫︎. I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried, and I don't think Corpse could either. Basically all night we were both shifting and twisting into different psoitions to try to fall asleep, but failed every time. It was somewhere between 11 and 12 at night when I just got up and went to the bathroom. I didn't need to go to the bathroom... I just didn't know what else to do. I kinda just sit in the shower until I feel kinda sleepy, or that was my goal at least.

"Sykkuno? You good in there? You've been in there for about half an hour." I heard Corpse's voice as he knocked on the door.

"Wha-oh ya I'm uh fine, I just felt something in my hair and couldn't get it out without a mirror." I responded, kinda scared that he knows I've been in here to long for my metal health to be okay, or I'm just taking the world's largest poop.

"Ok... if you say so." Corpse muttered.

I could hear the faint boom of each of his footsteps as he walked back to his bed. I could obviously tell he didn't believe me, but he didn't push the matter any further, and I'm kinda glad about that. After a couple more minutes, I left the bathroom to notice Corpse to be what looked like sleeping, but knowing him he's probably just laying there.