Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 7

ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕊𝕄ℙ, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕚𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕!

𝒮𝓎𝓀𝓊𝓃𝓃ℴ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.

When I woke up, Corpse was already in the shower. I walked out and sat at the usual table with Jack and Rae. They looked confused.

"Hey, why do you guys look so confused?" I asked.

"Uhh look over there." Jack said quietly.

I looked over to where Jack pointed, and froze in pure shock. At the table were three people. One in lime, One in purple, and the last one in light gray. They all seemed to know each other, and I heard a few weird things like 'Dream' and 'L'manburg' and something like 'colorblind' and I think the last one was 'snapchat'. Maybe they had been talking through snapchat before they came? Whatever it was, we were about to find out. After breakfast I heard the lady's voice boom once more.

"EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO WEAPONS WHERE YOU WILL FIND A DOOR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WEAPONS CHAIR. PLEASE ENTER AND FIND A SEAT. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. THANK YOU." The voice boomed throughout the hallways, and I could hear it echoing back.

I looked at Corpse as if he knew the answer. I got the same confused look reflected in his face. We all stood up, and silently made our way to the room. There were nine chairs side by side. From left to right, they read:
Hᴀғᴜ Vᴀʟᴋʏʀᴀᴇ Tᴏᴀsᴛ Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ Sʏᴋᴋᴜɴᴏ Tᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇɴᴏᴛғᴏᴜɴᴅ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
I guess that answered my question as to who the new people are. We were all required to put on our helmets and... wait, was I sitting beside a teenager? No way that was legal. But, how is any if this legal? Anyways, we put our helmets on and BOOM blastoff. We seperated from the ship, hopefully to go back home, but I doubted it. The chairs were fairly close, and after we seperated from the main ship, I started talking to Corpse. Not long after, though I heard a very british accent ask something.

"WOOOAAH! Is that voice real?" I looked to my other side to see a blond teenager in awe.

"Tommy! You can't just go around asking people if their voices are real!" Another male british accent spoke. This one sounded older, kind of like his brother.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm used to it." Corpse said.

"So uhh we're kind of new here, and by the looks of it everyone else knows each other-" The second british man got cut off by that girl's voice.

"YOU MAY NOW ROAM FREELY." She stated.

Our seatbelt unbuckled, and the four of us kinda stood by the wall near the dude who hadn't spoken yet.

"So, as I was saying, we don't really know anyone, and you all look like you know each other,and-" He was unterrupted again, but this time by the guy in the lime.

"What he's trying to say is that he wants to know who everyone is."

"Oh, well uhh I'm Sykkuno and this is Corpse. The girl in the red suit is Rae, and beside her in the yellow suit us Hafu. Beside her is Courage in the orange. And beside him in the light blue is Toast, and in the dark blue is Jack. And you guys are?" I explained.

"I'm Dream." The lime one said.

"I'm George and this is Tommy." The light gray one finished,pointing to the one in the purple suit as he said the last part.

After about five more minutes of talking, the lady's voice said to sit down, and we all did. We landed, and all exited into this bright room, where a board read:

Hello astonauts. As you can tell, there are 3 new people aboard. If you are wondering anything about them, feel free to ask them. From now on, you will be getting three new people every two weeks. Well, we will have to make some sacrifices along the way, so I suggest you figure out how to get a significant role, or a reason for us to keep you. So far, only five of you are safe, as the tree new people cannot be voted out. Until there are only two original people left. When we are finally done eliminating people, we will move onto what the three new people know slightly more, but that will be spoken about to the people who survive. And to the final killer, all your weapons will be taken away, you may choose to tell that you were impostor, keep it a secret, or only tell a few people. If you look to your right, you will see that you have newer, finer room with the same roomate, and there will be extra rooms for the newer people that show up. One person must have their own room for now, and everybody else must share. Because Tommyinnit is younger than everyone else, and for legal reasons (like this whole thing is legal), he will have his own room. Thank you for your time, and please move to your rooms.
-𝔗𝔶𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔷
Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Iᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴏʀ Exᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ

Oh god, what if I wasn't one if the two people who were safe? The thought killed me, but of us six, the chances of me being a safe one is pretty low. I shivered. Corpse held my hand and walked us to the rooms.

Tᴏᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴀᴄᴋ

The first room read. We kept walking left.

Dʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ

The next one said.

Tᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

Said the next. I looked at the end if the hallway and read,

Rᴀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴀғᴜ

I turned to our door and shivered again. Corpse squeezed my hand.

☠︎︎𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓅𝓈ℯ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱. ☠︎︎

I read the board. Fuck. I knew what I had to do but... what if... the truth is that I've had a crush on Sykkuno. I have since Jack first made us meet. And god, sometimes it's hard not to just kiss him sometimes. Well, I guess I really need to tell him if I want him alive. The board said it, if you want to live, you have to be important. I feel like dating someone is pretty important, especially if the person your dating is your polar opposite. When we got to our new room, I decided to just lay down and think. Maybe I could get the help of Dream and George, they seem pretty trustworthy.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 1100

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕊𝕄ℙ 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠. 𝕀𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕤 𝕧𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕡 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖!!!!

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 ♥︎