Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 6

𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓅𝓈ℯ 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.

Once Sykkuno got into the shower, I decided to get some rest. Last night I felt like I had stayed up all night, so I figured I should get at least another hour of sleep in.

𓆉︎ 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕀𝕟𝕔. 𓆉︎

When I woke up, Sykkuno wasn't there. My stomach grumbled, indicating that it was probably around lunch time. I got up and slowly walked out to the cafeteria. I was wrong, it was dinner time. I got my tray and sat down. Why was everyone at the big table? I heard murmurs that were along the lines of 'he's alive'. I sat down beside an insanely terrified Sykkuno. The scene was confusing.

"Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on and why the hell Sykkuno looks so terrified?" Corpse asked.

"W-we thought you were dead..." Courage started.

"We were gonna vote Sykkuno off because..." Hafu added.

"Because we thought he killed you in your room..." Rae finished.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"We thought you were dead so we were gonna vote of Sykkuno becuase he wouldve been the only one to kill you last night." Toast said in a hopefully realistic sad voice.

Corpse had worked with the BAU (if you dont know what that is its the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi dudes) for a while, so he could tell if someone was faking an emotion. And if he learned one thing from that, it was that Toast wasn't sad.

"Well since he is alive I guess we should just skip." Jack's irish accent sounded worn down and beat up.

Everyone skipped and they all sulkily went on with their day. All that happened was crewmates doing their tasks. I was still tring to wrap my head around how the fuck they were gonna vote Syk off because I slept through the day. Sykunno and I stuck together, and nothing really happened. Sure, we knew we could've just stayed in our room for the rest of the day, simply becuase ever since we ejected Poki, our tablet says 'TASKS ARE NO LONGER MANDATORY'. No one got killed, and no crises (or whatever the plural of crisis is) happened. After a bit, we headed back to our room and fell asleep quietly.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

𝕆𝕜, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕖 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕘, 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕃𝕆𝕋 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤, 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕖.
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 401

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 ♥︎