Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 9

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃

Corpse met Dream and George who had actually been secretly dating (ShOcKeR). They had been talking about love, and boys, and whatever the heck they talked about. Dream and George eventually ended up going to try to force out an answer from Sykkuno, and not so surprisingly, he said yes too. They ended up setting a whole dang outer space picnic up in a star-watching room. Everything was set to plan, well except for the fact that they had no supplies to it, so they reached out to the Rita Skeeter lady, and she said she would have everything ready in one month. So, they started planning everyone's job, and they thought, music. Remember that fancy Tyler dude who had invented the whole thing? He had told the two that Tubbo, who could play the guitar was going to be in the next three people, and that those two had just kept the safety of Corpse and Sykkuno for the next two rounds, which wasn't a lot, but it was good enough for now.

Now that they had planned it all out, it was time to tell Corpse because they obviously needed someone to do all the romantic parts like yaknow, actually telling Sykkuno. Corpse reluctantly agreed, and they finished planning everything. Tubbo and Quackity would perform something with their instruments in the background, basically everyone would be watching from a distance, there would be a whole thanksgiving feast in the picnic basket, and everything would go well.

𓆉︎ 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕙𝕚 𓆉︎

It was time to vote someone off. Oh god, who was it going to be? The suspense was killing everyone. Was it Rae? Was it Hafu? Was it Jack? Who knows. Well, except for Rita Skeeter lady, who still doesn't have a name. (comment what it should be pleaseeeee)

This is what they all sat down to see(Btw its not gonna be exactly the same cuz I don't have my phone and can't do any special fonts):

EVICTION #2

Safe People:

Tommy

Bang.

(I'm lazy so I'm just putting their names.)

George

Bang.

Dream

Bang.

Jack

Bang.

Corpse

Bang.

Rae

Bang.

Sykkuno.

It was now between the last two people.

Bang.

Toast

It was over. Hafu was officially done for. She was dead. She slowly got up and went behind the plain white door almost acceptingly. The same white door her best friend had walked through exactly two weeks ago, and did not shed a single tear. She was going to be with Courage now, and that did not scare her. Sure, she was literally leaving her life behind, but it was to be with Courage forever, or so she thought. As she opened the plain white door beside the presentation, she swore she saw Courage. No, that was impossible, he had died. She closed the door softly, waiting for her inevitable death. She was met by Rita Skeeter lady asking the same question she asked Courage. She chose good, and was sent to the camera room where Courage was waiting. You know when you super happy because your parents just got you that one thing that you wanted for your birthday? Image that, but 100000000x happier. If I told you that this girl was happy, that would be an understatement. She catapulted herself on top of him and screamed about how scared she was and how much she missed him for the next about twenty minutes. They just sat on that couch watching everyone and having their same old pointless conversations.

Back with everyone else, three new people joined. Their names were Tubbo, Wilbur, and Nihachu. The workers had officially decided on Niki because if they had not, Rae would have been the only girl. The three seemed to fit quite well, and they also had a room change. The hallway, from right to left, now looked like this:

Tommy and Tubbo

Rae and Niki

Dream and George

Corpse and Sykkuno

Toast and Jack

Quackity and Karl

Wilbur

Ranboo

Everyone was quite pleased with their roommates. Do you know who wasn't pleased though? Rae. She had the bed closest to the two lovebirds. A.K.A. she has to listen to all their "No you" or "No I love YOU more" fights. Sykkuno does also, but they quickly found out they only use one of the beds unless they were in a big fight.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

730 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕚𝕥𝕒 𝕊𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕖!

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 ♥︎