Infected Wound (Chapter 4)

Micheal woke up in the middle of the night. He rubbed his eyes, stretched, and then rolled out of bed. He yawned, and got up. His cheeks were sticky, like some glue dried on his face.

He decided that he would go shower to keep his body from smelling. As we walked he felt pain where the huge hole in his torso was. He walked slowly, and carefully (while using the wall for support) to the bathroom.

He flicked on the light, and started to undress. Something caught his eye though. His wound was gushing out blood and puss. 'Great I guess it did get infected' Micheal thought pinching the bridge of his nose, and shaking his head.

Micheal knew it would hurt to de-infect it. He sucked it up and grabbed the peroxide, and alcohol. He walked into the shower, and grabbed a small hand towel. He poured the alcohol on the small towel (to get the worst part over with) and started to dab it on his wound.

Micheal made small grunts and hisses, but in the end the alcohol would help. Once Micheal had thought most of the wound was cleaned he grabbed the peroxide, and rung out the small towel. He dampened the towel with peroxide, and he dabbed that on his wound. The peroxide hurt, but it wasn't as bad as the alcohol. He watched his wound bubble for awhile, and then rinsed it off. He wrapped his wound to at least stop the bleeding.

Micheal sighed. He decided to wash his hair in the sink. Once Micheal was done he threw on some boxers, and headed for the living room. He was going to sit down on the couch until he saw a huge burnt spaghetti stretched out on the couch. Micheal rubbed his head. Since Ennard helped him today he decided he'd take Ennard to his room.

Micheal instantly regretted trying to help the robot after he realized how much he actually weighed. Micheal sighed. He practically dragged the pile of wires to the room. He rolled him onto the bed. Micheal then felt his wound rip open a bit more. Micheal held his wound and fell to the floor. Once he calmed down he took his hand off of his bandages. He felt a warm, thick substance on his hands after he took them off the damp bandages.

Micheal knew he had to changed his bandages again. This time he made them tighter and thicker. After he was done he checked on Ennard, and then he went to the living room to watch his new soap opera.

...

Micheal sat watching his opera. He was strung out on the couch, making sure to be careful with his wound. Micheal looked at the clock which read 3:30am. Micheal sighed, and turned off the TV. He went to his room, but made a stop to check on Ennard one last time before going to his retreat.

Micheal went to his room, and cautiously entered his bed. Micheal drifted off to sleep once again. This time he would have a dream...a strange one at that.

(Sorry it's so short)