What Happened To Chris? (Chapter 32)

Micheal put on his clothes as Noah was hanging upside down off the edge of the bed. "Eggs, what are you going to do about your dad? You can ignore him forever." Micheal rolled his eyes, "I can and I will En." Micheal declared. Noah sighed and sat upright on the bed and turned towards Micheal. "What are we doing today Eggs?" Noah asked. "I don't know En." Micheal replied, "But I can't find my favorite hoodie." Noah laughed, "Maybe Henry's washing it." Noah assumed. Micheal sighed and walked over to the closet in hopes of finding one but something else caught his eye...his old Foxy mask.

Micheal froze. Noah noticed this. He got off the bed and walked over to Micheal. "Eggs, are you okay?" Noah whispered. Micheal gulped, "Y-yeah, just something I never thought I'd see again..." Micheal answered rubbing the back of his neck. "What do you m" Noah gasped at the sight. "EGGS I LOVE IT!!!! CAN I WEAR IT?!?" Noah plead. Noah then stopped. "Eggs...why is there dried blood on it?" Noah queried. Micheal couldn't take it anymore, he slid down the wall and down onto the floor. Micheal curled up in a ball and started crying. Noah freaked out. "Eggs?!"

Noah calmed down when he realized Micheal wasn't unconscious. "Eggs...what's wrong?" Noah asked after he slid down next to Micheal. "I-it's my b-baby brother's." Micheal stuttered. Noah was confused. "What?" Noah asked. Micheal looked up at him. "The blood. It's my baby brother's." He pronounced. Noah's face lit up when he realized. "What...what happened?" Noah asked with thinking. Micheal started crying even more and curled back into a ball. Noah's eyes widened at Micheal's actions. "SORRY EGGS!!" Noah apologized. Micheal looked up. "I-I wasn't thinking." Noah admitted. Micheal smiled. "No, i-it's okay. I'll need to tell you one day anyway." Micheal responded. Noah nodded. Micheal wiped his tears, and decided to tough it out. Micheal got up grabbed the foxy mask and back down, staring at it.

"When I was 6 my baby brother Christopher was born. My parents wouldn't pay as much attention to me as they did to Chris, so I would be sent over to uncle Henry's a lot. In fact, I even had my own room." Micheal laughed at the end. "Even if uncle Henry was always there for me, it didn't change the fact that my own parents never paid a lot attention to me. I blamed my parents until I was about 8, then my baby sister Elizabeth was born." Micheal explained cracking a smile. "After she was born I had no attention at all from my parents. I practically lived at uncle Henry's due to the fact that they'd forget to feed me sometimes. That's when I started to think that it was my siblings fault for the loss of attention, I was also jealous. I didn't show it until my little sister went missing when I was 13. Even though I was jealous, I still loved her. The loss was hard for everybody, especially my father." Micheal facepalmed. Noah was intrigued. "He started giving me attention, but not the attention I wanted. He would say I was overweight, dumb, he even called me a faggot due to the fact all of my friends we're boys, and I was especially close with this one boy. When I cried he would tell me, 'An Afton never cries.'"Micheal continued to look at the foxy mask, and Noah could kinda see why Micheal was mad at Mr.Afton earlier. "I noticed he never said any of this to Chris, Chris could cry whenever he wanted to, Chris could look however he wanted to, Chris could say whatever he wanted to, Chris could do everything I couldn't. So I changed my style and started wearing this mask, my friends changed their style as well to support me. We all wore a stupid mask. Then we all started picking on Chris. One day I talked back to my father and he beat me, so I had to wear the foxy mask over my face so nobody would see. I quickly found out Chris was scared of it and used it against him." Noah nodded his head to show he was listening. "One day...one day..." Micheal slowed his breathing the proceeded. "One day we all decided to prank Christopher on his 9th birthday when we got went to Fredbear's Family Diner. The plan was to find Chris and take him to Fredbear and put him in fredbears mouth for a few seconds to scare him." Micheal explained. Noah was confused on why Micheal was choking in his words a bit. "When the day finally came we carried out the plan. We put our mask over our faces, and found Chris, one of my friends called him a baby and I agreed. After that I believe it said, "Let's help him get a closer look. He'll love it!" Chris told me no but then I responded with, "Come on guys let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal" When he wasn't looking I picked him up and my friends helped keep him from kicking me, "Stop Terrance!!" Is one of the whispers I heard." Micheal was cut off. "Who the hell is Terrance?" Noah asked. Micheal rolled his eyes. "My name before I legally changed it to Micheal." Micheal answered. Noah wanted to lift the mood a bit, "So what if I call you Terrance?" Noah asked. Micheal stared at Noah. "I changed the name for a reason En." Micheal stated. Noah grinned. "I think it sounds kind've hot." Noah insisted. Micheal blushed. "En don't say stuff like that." Micheal plead. Noah smirked, "Okay continue you're story." Noah said. Micheal rolled his eyes, and looked back down at the mask. "He screamed at us that he didn't want to go, but we all laughed and assumed he wanted to get closer. When we got to Fredbear I said something I'll never forget. "Hey g-guys, I think the little m-m-man said he wanted to give Fredbear a big k-kiss." We c-counted to 3 and put him i-in Fredbear's mouth...after a few seconds the suits spring locks malfunctioned, and his jaw snapped closed. Blood trickled down my mask, and I stared up at the horrific sight. Christopher passed away while in a coma some time later" Micheal was trying his hardest not to cry. Took the mask from Micheal and switched it with his mask. "Micheal...the past is the past, the future is a mystery, mistakes make us human, and being human is what makes us imperfect." Noah explained while taking Micheal's hands into his own. "Christopher would be proud of who you are right now, and I'm sure he would forgive you're mistake. It's not like you intended his death to happen." Noah finished giving Micheal a kiss on the forehead. Micheal looked up, "I just wish I had a chance to tell him how stupid I was and how much I regret what I did. I'm still sorry to this day, and I love him more then I led him to believe." Micheal admitted out loud. "I know Eggs. I know." Noah whispered.

       "So like are y'all done or what? Because this is just corny as hell." A voice said from the direction of their bed.

(Damn this long chapter.)