'That' Dream (Chapter 17)

It was 10 o'clock. Micheal, and Noah were sound asleep in their bed. The two boys were intertwined in one another's arms. It was winter after all. Previously, the boys had turned up the heater, so they wouldn't end up in the situation (not that they didn't want to). The two boys were snuggled together, and one was having an unusual dream.

       This time it wasn't Micheal having a nightmare, it was Noah having a dream. He snuggled up to Micheal more, as his dream was confusing, yet enjoyable. He didn't really know how to explain it.

It started out innocent as can be. Noah watched as little Noah sat alone on the swings, and tears in his eyes. He wanted to play football with the other boys, but they excluded him from the game because of his looks. He sat there for a good 5 minutes before I small frail boy with gorgeous brown hair, and grayish-blueish eyes.

Even though he was a boy, little Noah couldn't take his eyes off of him. He wore a magenta jacket, pink shirt, and black shorts. His shoes were matching his jacket. He had a fair complexion, and teary red eyes.

He looked up and said, "Did they not let you play either?" Little Noah looked up, and shook his head. The boy sighed. "Well, I'm !/-?"@&." Noah shook his hand, "I'm Noah!" He said introducing himself.

The picture soon blurred. Noah was now sitting on Henry's couch with Micheal. It was normal, until Micheal moved his hand to Noah's thigh. Noah turned a bright pink. He figured that this was one of Micheal's tricks. He took Micheal's hand, and moved it to his waist. Micheal turned to Noah, almost surprised.

What Micheal did next was something Noah wasn't expecting at all. Micheal pulled Noah onto his lap, and pushed Noah's lips up against his own. Noah didn't kiss back due to the fact that he was extremely confused. 'Was this another one of Micheal's teases?' 'Is this real?', Noah thought for a second. Overall Noah didn't care if it was real or not. He was going to win if this was a tease war, at any cost. Noah then kissed back, full forced. He moved his hand's to Micheal's waist, and pushed Micheal down underneath himself.

Noah met his hands with Micheal's and pinned them behind Micheal's head. Noah released the kiss, and pulled Micheal's chin with his free hand up, to meet his gaze. The two boys were gasping for air at this point. "What huff* are you *huff* doing?" Noah gasped out. Micheal rolled his eyes, seeing his plan worked.

Micheal grinned. He then ripped out from Noah's grip, and pulled Noah on top of him. He placed one hand on Noah's chin, and the other in Noah's hair. Micheal then leaned into Noah's face. "Because I love you." Without hesitation Micheal pulled Noah in for another kiss. This one was full of love, and desire.

Noah was still filled with determination to win, he wasn't convinced at all that this wasn't just a tease. Noah put his hands in Micheal's hair, and deepened the kiss. The kiss became sloppy, and messy. After what seemed like forever the two pulled apart, gasping for air, and a thin trail of saliva connected.

Noah didn't know what just happened, he just knew that it felt right, and that he probably won. Micheal wiped his mouth with his arm, and smirked. Noah was confused, hadn't he just lost? Why was he smirking? "Why are you smiling?" Noah asked. Micheal laughed. "Because your dreaming sweetheart."

And with that Noah jolted awake to Micheal practically dying of laughter. He looked down, but he didn't know what happened. "Noah what we're you dreaming about?" Micheal asked wiping an invisible tear. "Umm, you?" Noah answered truthfully. Micheal stopped laughing, and immediately turned red. "Just go take a shower, and change. I'll clean these sheets." Micheal demanded. Micheal was still a bright red, and all Noah knew what that he was drenched by what he was pretty sure was water, but he didn't know what had happened.